(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) aka Where the "cool guys" of the Star Wars forum hangout...

Maybe it's Yoda poop.

Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) aka Where the "cool guys" of the Star Wars forum hangout...

they are midichlonions......:lecture

Are they the 3 3/4" (approx) scale figures? My brother got my son a few when we were down in Dinseyland a few months back. One was a Donald Duck as Han in Carbonite, complete with feathers on the surface of the block... The other was a Mickey as Luke in X-Wing gear, which was also very cool... They're just sitting on his dresser unopened at the moment, but they look damn cool.

oh no these suckers are tiny kind of like the secondary Unleashed line. I have the 3 3/4 Boba Pete that was a birthday gift from Disney last year

they are midichlonions......:lecture

MMMMM.....midichlonions...

homer-drool.gif

Check out the big brain on HeadlessGree! You're a smart mother____er. That's right. The metric system.

Now that's some funny ____ right there. :lol

Check out the big brain on HeadlessGree rolling across the floor! You're a smart mother____er. That's right. The metric system.

fixed.......:lecture

'say What one more time!!!"

I always thought it would be cool to take some Kenner figures that were pretty scuffed up and strip them of their paint. That way they would look like prototypes. It probably wouldn't look that different than the one in the auction.

I always thought it would be cool to take some Kenner figures that were pretty scuffed up and strip them of their paint. That way they would look like prototypes. It probably wouldn't look that different than the one in the auction.

I've been tempted to strip some of my banged up figures and try repainting them, but with a higher (Maybe :lol) level of detail.

I've been tempted to strip some of my banged up figures and try repainting them, but with a higher (Maybe :lol) level of detail.

That's another thing I thought would be cool. Imagine that simple, vintage sculpt with a more detailed paint job. :yess:

brick_tamland_quot_anchorman_quot.jpg
i love lamp...........

c3po-lamp.jpg

I want one of those lightsaber lamps

Back