(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm enjoying a Safari Amber at the bar in Animal Kingdom. I love here because I feel like Indy. I want to walk up to random people and say "you lookin' fer me?"

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm enjoying a Safari Amber at the bar in Animal Kingdom. I love here because I feel like Indy. I want to walk up to random people and say "you lookin' fer me?"

:lol:rotfl:lol

San Fran is probably 40 miles from the quake. They should be fine. While a 6.0 is big it's not huge really.

****. I'm 55 pages behind. :thud:
I give up! I won't do it. Maybe I'll go back 5 pages, so I'm an even 50 behind...

I give up! I won't do it. Maybe I'll go back 5 pages, so I'm an even 50 behind...

Do it, do it! You'll miss awesome posts if you don't.

Glad you're back. :wave

Ken is going to miss the arrival of Ilum Yoda!
Mine shipped on the 22nd. Will arrive this week! :rock Bargain for $92!

That's just cool. I'll be on the lookout.

I'm currently looking for the elusive Cigar City Pumpkin that sells out instantly everywhere.

EDIT: I've seen the multipack that in comes in at the local liquor store. Guess I'll buy it in that if need be.

Here's the official page:

https://www.magichat.net/elixirs/wilhelmscream/
Ooh, I like that! I might have to get it, just for the bottle!

Hey all, furystorm wanted me to post this here...link to my Spooktacular 2013 post showing the prizes he sent me, all but one directly Star Wars related.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tacular-2013&p=7102429&viewfull=1#post7102429

Picture and list included in the post.

Kamikaze
YODA FTW!!!

Dad and I saw the expendables 3 today. I enjoyed it quite a bit to be honest. I'd give it a 7-7.5/10.
I liked it, too! Screw the critics. I wanted to see bullets fly and people fight, and that's what I got. Good flick.

Here's a much better pic off the web. I needed some backlight on mine.

View attachment 129300
That's neat! How much?

Was going through some stuff. I forgot I had these. I got them from the Indiana Jones shop when they had it open through SW shop. If I recall correctly they had I thought original Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom 1 sheet posters for sale. It these two posters. I just can't recall if they are originals or not. :slap

View attachment 129316View attachment 129317
I think I bought those posters as well. I was buying tons of posters they listed as warehouse finds... Even the Ewoks movies! Now if I only knew what I did with them...

I hope FLOSI and our other California friends are ok. Please check in FLOSI buddy! Saw there was an earthquake in the Bay Area in the news this morning. They said it was the largest one since 1989!!!
There was??? :panic:

I heard from Flosi. It woke him up, but he said it was nothing more than a strong shake.
Oh good! Glad he's OK. I enjoy a strong shake from time to time... A blueberry shake, preferably...

This is how you do the ice bucket challenge. :rock

:lol That's great! I would gladly help dry either of them off...

:lol

There, I went back 5 pages... Perhaps I'll tackle the other 50 later. But I gotta mow the lawn now...

Do it, do it! You'll miss awesome posts if you don't.

Glad you're back. :wave
Thanks! I'll try...
I watched the new Doctor Who episode this morning. Was pretty good!!! Surprise cameo. Watch it before someone spoils it for you... It also sets up the theme of the season...

I woke my wife up as I left and made sure she called her folks who are just south of San Fran, said it woke them up but only lasted about 15 seconds and nothing too bad. Sounds like Frisco just got a nice jolt, but nothing to get anybody hurt. Glad to hear Flosi and The Mike are okay.

That's why you're not allowed to take time off. Glad to have you back.

I liked it, too! Screw the critics. I wanted to see bullets fly and people fight, and that's what I got. Good flick.

I think I bought those posters as well. I was buying tons of posters they listed as warehouse finds... Even the Ewoks movies! Now if I only knew what I did with them...

I'm with ya 100%. It delivered what I wanted, which was something very close to 80's action.

I keep forgetting I had them. I hadn't even looked at them until now. I figure that means I should sell them before I end up storing them and forget I have them forever. :lol

10609595_10152676981284747_3708815842330761214_n.jpg

Back