(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I thought I remember them saying that they were. Are they rolled or folded?

I thought I remember them saying that they were. Are they rolled or folded?

That's what I thought. They were rolled. I actually just tonight took them out of the roll they had them in to even look at them. :lol

Here's a much better pic off the web. I needed some backlight on mine.

View attachment 129300

Very cool! No homegoods here though. That's a nice pic.

Do you remember if they were originals or not?

I hung out around SW shop quite a bit, just never bought anything cuz they were so darn expensive. I'm about 99% sure they are original.

I hung out around SW shop quite a bit, just never bought anything cuz they were so darn expensive. I'm about 99% sure they are original.

I spent a little change there. :lol Cool! I may sell these then. Not sure though. I've got a couple SW mondo prints I've thought about selling as well but posters and prints seem like more of a pain than statues/figures.

Always seems that by the time I get caught up in here, I'm too exhausted to post. I decided to make exhaustion the enemy and take a picture for you guys. Puca had no intentions of becoming an indoor cat and I finally gave in. Gonna keep tabs on her when I can, but so far she's not going far from the building. She's also not going out at night. Lots of factors are making it look like a better decision than it first appeared.

IMG_20140824_081118_edit_zpse0a0cfaa.jpg

(My niece is going to kill me when she finds out. It was nice knowing you guys.)

I hope FLOSI and our other California friends are ok. Please check in FLOSI buddy! Saw there was an earthquake in the Bay Area in the news this morning. They said it was the largest one since 1989!!!

I saw that on the news first thing, and texted him immediately.

No word yet, but it didn't look too bad, so I'm hopeful. :(

I'm hoping they just slept through it. :pray:

I saw that on the news first thing, and texted him immediately.

No word yet, but it didn't look too bad, so I'm hopeful. :(

I'm hoping they just slept through it. :pray:

Same here. :1-1:

It's eerie, I was there in the Napa Valley in May for my buddy's wedding. That was when the south Cali earthquake happened. I prayed and prayed it wouldn't happen in San Fran, especially while I was there. :lol
:(

I hope FLOSI and our other California friends are ok. Please check in FLOSI buddy! Saw there was an earthquake in the Bay Area in the news this morning. They said it was the largest one since 1989!!!

Hope everyone is ok.

The Mike (who lives in the same area) said he slept through the quake, so hopefully Flosi did the same.

Always seems that by the time I get caught up in here, I'm too exhausted to post. I decided to make exhaustion the enemy and take a picture for you guys. Puca had no intentions of becoming an indoor cat and I finally gave in. Gonna keep tabs on her when I can, but so far she's not going far from the building. She's also not going out at night. Lots of factors are making it look like a better decision than it first appeared.

IMG_20140824_081118_edit_zpse0a0cfaa.jpg

(My niece is going to kill me when she finds out. It was nice knowing you guys.)

I'm glad you found her when she went missing that one time. If that's her nature, there's not much you can do about it.

I wouldn't mind letting my cats out a little bit, but the one runs around in the bushes and the neighbor's yard. She brought in fleas last year. I worry about worms, fleas, ticks, coyotes, and crazy kids.

I'm thinking Flosi is sleeping one off. I got I. Touch with. One friend and The Mike and they are both ok.

I heard from Flosi. It woke him up, but he said it was nothing more than a strong shake.

Back