(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I wish I could justify the price Sideshow Leonardo is commanding these days, but I just can't. It sucks having three out if the four turtles.

Sell sell sell and buy the toys. Toys are more fun anyways. ;)

Great name for a beer. I must try it! :lol

wilhelm.jpg

Hopefully it comes to Oklahoma. :panic:

That's just cool. I'll be on the lookout.

I'm currently looking for the elusive Cigar City Pumpkin that sells out instantly everywhere.

EDIT: I've seen the multipack that in comes in at the local liquor store. Guess I'll buy it in that if need be.

Here's the official page:

https://www.magichat.net/elixirs/wilhelmscream/

I think at this point they should've gone with the existing comic material and left out the new stuff. I know they had originally planned to have three, but I don't think there's any chance a third one is coming now.

Yeah, I can't see them doing a third now because of how this one will do. Though they were talking about it at SDCC but this was well before the movie.

Dad and I saw the expendables 3 today. I enjoyed it quite a bit to be honest. I'd give it a 7-7.5/10.

Madcow doesn't have nipples? Everyone has nipples.

View attachment 129228

Oh I've got nipples, plenty of nipples...

6900e1c4803bd37cb15f2265c0b29e8e.jpg

Woohoo. My wife found the headless horseman snowglobe. I'll post pics when she gets home and after the arsenal match.

Starting now on NBC if anyone's interested. Though I have a feeling we are going to lose to everton. :(

Snowglobe? Oh do tell!

That's just cool. I'll be on the lookout.

I'm currently looking for the elusive Cigar City Pumpkin that sells out instantly everywhere.

EDIT: I've seen the multipack that in comes in at the local liquor store. Guess I'll buy it in that if need be.

Here's the official page:

https://www.magichat.net/elixirs/wilhelmscream/

Let me know if you can get ahold of an extra bottle of the Cigar City. I loved the beer I drank of theirs over the summer and bet their pumpkin would be nice. I'm bottling my pumpkin dunkel today and the pumpkin dark maple ale tomorrow.

Here are some quick crappy picks. It's hard to see the glowing pumpkin but he is brilliant.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here's a much better pic off the web. I needed some backlight on mine.

image.jpg

That's awesome! Is it limited? Who makes it?

Check your local home goods. They are very popular. We missed out last year but Laura managed to find one today.

Like Homegoods the discount store?

Was going through some stuff. I forgot I had these. I got them from the Indiana Jones shop when they had it open through SW shop. If I recall correctly they had I thought original Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom 1 sheet posters for sale. It these two posters. I just can't recall if they are originals or not. :slap

indiana_jones_and_the_temple_of_doom_ver3_xlg.jpgPP514.jpg

Whoa nice!!! :whip :gun

I remember that shop. Wanted to order stuff at the time but we just had a baby and yeah, well you know how that goes. :lol

Was going through some stuff. I forgot I had these. I got them from the Indiana Jones shop when they had it open through SW shop. If I recall correctly they had I thought original Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom 1 sheet posters for sale. It these two posters. I just can't recall if they are originals or not. :slap

View attachment 129316View attachment 129317
Awesome!

Check your local home goods. They are very popular. We missed out last year but Laura managed to find one today.

Thanks for the heads up.

View attachment 129316View attachment 129317
I remember just missing these when they went up. They are gorgeous.

Back