(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Loved his character in JP. What's interesting is that his character in the book was an ***hole.

I remember how bummed my Dad was when Sinatra died. I think that's how I'll feel when Harrison Ford goes. It's so strange to see your childhood icons grow old. I don't know if anything makes me feel old as much as that.

I remember how bummed my Dad was when Sinatra died. I think that's how I'll feel when Harrison Ford goes. It's so strange to see your childhood icons grow old. I don't know if anything makes me feel old as much as that.

I don't know how I'll handle Ford, Spielberg, Lucas or John Williams. I'll have to take sabbaticals or something when they go. :lol :lol

I don't know how I'll handle Ford, Spielberg, Lucas or John Williams. I'll have to take sabbaticals or something when they go. :lol :lol

I feel
Lucky to have one real life SW friend to drink with when they become one with the force.

This guy was offered $3 million, but decided to do the auction instead. Unless he gets some major last minute bidding, fail. :lol

Auction ended at $3.2 million. Wonder how much eBay will get of that. :panic:

Yeah, Ford will be tough. John Candy and Jim Henson were tough ones for me as well. The other one that's going to hurt, for me anyways, will be Paul Reubens. I was watching Pee-wee's Playhouse with my daughters this weekend and I just love that character so damn much that I still feel like a little kid when I watch it now. He's just such an amazing performer.

Auction ended at $3.2 million. Wonder how much eBay will get of that. :panic:

eBay got so much publicity from that auction and the proceeds are going to charity so I wouldn't be shocked if eBay waived most of the fees if not all of them.

eBay got so much publicity from that auction and the proceeds are going to charity so I wouldn't be shocked if eBay waived most of the fees if not all of them.

I just noticed that the auction was sponsored by Verizon so I'm guessing they're kicking in for at least the fees. And it's a 1% donation to charity. The guy is still making out nicely.

Back