(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

If you were going to use reward points I think you would have ordered it day one instead of waiting to gain more.

Coupons may stop some. But all I do is cancel and reorder with the coupon. If it's not available in happy I got in. If it is... Score!!!

That's my usual m. O. Anyway.

Wow, the Ex's are really going fast lately. I finally got around tonight to putting my order in for the regular Marty. Used $200 in points and will pay the minimal rest. This will leave me a little over $62 for Doc.

Still, options are more limited to the customer when an item is on waitlist compared to if it's up for standard pre-order. I'd think it would be to their advantage financially to produce the same amount they always would but put it on waitlist early, so they can convert those waitlist orders to ones that can't have reward points or $20 off coupon codes applied to them.

Still, options are more limited to the customer when an item is on waitlist compared to if it's up for standard pre-order. I'd think it would be to their advantage financially to produce the same amount they always would but put it on waitlist early, so they can convert those waitlist orders to ones that can't have reward points or $20 off coupon codes applied to them.

its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

fury's upcoming collection list...

1. R2-KT Maquette
2. Hellboy PF
3. R5-D4 Tattoo
4. Artoo 1/6
5. Art of Ralph McQuarrie: ARCHIVES
6. Celebration VII
7. eFX life-sized Yoda (maybe, and that's a big fat ****ing maybe)
8. 2017 MX-5
9. Tiny House

Then, I'm done forever! Except for all the world travel and conventions I can stand! :D

Hey! Lotta Star Wars on that list. ;)

Also, don't freak out. I just changed my avatar. ;)

I'm watching Don Jon, and all this JGL jacking off has me kinda aroused. Jus sayin' :monkey3

1. R2-KT Maquette
2. Hellboy PF
3. R5-D4 Tattoo
4. Artoo 1/6
5. Art of Ralph McQuarrie: ARCHIVES
6. Celebration VII
8. 2017 MX-5
9. Tiny House

Then, I'm done forever! Except for all the world travel and conventions I can stand! :D

Umm, I don't know if I could do a list like that. I'll try though...

1. New House
2. Billy shelves from Ikea
3. Desk
4. Back to the Future ReAction figures
5. The Goonies ReAction Figures
6. Universal Monsters ReAction figures

Umm, that's pretty much it unless I come across any of my wants from the vintage lines I collect.

Lotta ReAction there! Where's your new tattoo? :thwak

See #1 on the list. ;)

And honestly outside of vintage, ReAction is the only thing I even remotely care to buy. Everything else is just meh.

Some pics from last night's art show!!

e4e4a3y3.jpg
eryteqe3.jpg
ju5yry7a.jpg
dydajagy.jpg
7uta9yhu.jpg
A Star Wars art gallery!!! Noice! :rock

That looks like a lot of fun. I've never been to an art show before.
I've only been to the Conan O'Brien art gallery...

I've never seen Highlander either actually.
Kenbenobi :thwak punkg42

Never seen Schindler's List either.
Me either.

Maybe I'm just a sick person
Maybe??? MAYBE???

I do like the Ralph Fienne character, I admit. :(

one of the best villains ever.
I thought he was the hero of the film! :dunno

Just going through a bit more of my Comic-Con stuff. Thought I'd share these.

r
Wait a second. Are those Hasbro 6" Black Series? If so, no wonder we can't find a friggin Stormtrooper on store shelves!!!
Also, glad to see Royal Guards coming!

1. R2-KT Maquette
6. Celebration VII

They canceled your R2-KT order. :monkey3 Oh, and Celebration VII is not something you can "collect." Plus, it doesn't exist. Celebration Anaheim exists. Lastly, you aren't getting Yoda, and you know it.

Also, don't freak out. I just changed my avatar. ;)

I'm watching Don Jon, and all this JGL jacking off has me kinda aroused. Jus sayin' :monkey3
You want to **** a jawa??? I don't get it...

You've never seen Schindler's List, ken, yet you think he's the hero of the film? :lol :lol :lol

Speaking of, I wish I could relive 1993 again. That was Spielberg's year. Jurassic Park AND Schindler's List winning most of the Oscars!? Oh and of course my buddy John Williams. :lol
Shame that Jurassic Park wasn't nominated for the score. I am surprised now thinking back on it.

From the trailers and clips I saw when he was Oscar nominated, he looked like a hero...

Well if you were serious, Ralph Fiennes plays Amon Goeth.

Amon Leopold Göth (help·info) pronounced [ˈɡøːt] (spelled in some English sources as Goeth ) (11 December 1908 – 13 September 1946) was an Austrian SS-Hauptsturmführer (captain) and the commandant of the Kraków-Płaszów concentration camp in Płaszów in German-occupied Poland during World War II. He was tried as a war criminal after the war by the Supreme National Tribunal of Poland at Kraków and was found guilty of personally ordering the imprisonment, torture, and extermination of individuals and groups of people. He was also convicted of homicide, the first such conviction at a war crimes trial, for "personally killing, maiming and torturing a substantial, albeit unidentified number of people".[SUP][1][/SUP] He was executed by hanging not far from the former site of the Płaszów camp. The film Schindler's List (1993) depicts his practice of shooting camp internees.

Fiennes won a BAFTA Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role and was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.[SUP][43][/SUP] His portrayal ranked 15th on American Film Institute's list of the top 50 film villains of all time. He ranks as the highest non-fiction villain.[SUP][44][/SUP] When Płaszów survivor Mila Pfefferberg was introduced to Fiennes on the set of the film, she began to shake uncontrollably, as Fiennes, costumed in full SS dress uniform, reminded her of the real Amon Goeth.[SUP][45][/SUP]

Wait a second. Are those Hasbro 6" Black Series? If so, no wonder we can't find a friggin Stormtrooper on store shelves!!!
Also, glad to see Royal Guards coming!

I think those are the koto 1/10 stormtroopers etc.

Crud Ken. Firstly, you owe it to yourself to see Schindler's List. I would think, as someone who loves the cinema and is a jew, that you would have done this years ago! Secondly, you must be joking, in your signature dark manner, about the Fiennes character. I'm truly hoping you are mixed up, since you apparently haven't seen it, and are thinking of the Qui-Gon Jin character!!!

Please, see this film, and get back to us.

Gonna be home alone tonight, first time in two years. Wife is going out of town to see her brother off to the Army. Hmmmmm....what to do with myself? Or what to do to myself?

Crud Ken. Firstly, you owe it to yourself to see Schindler's List. I would think, as someone who loves the cinema and is a jew, that you would have done this years ago! Secondly, you must be joking, in your signature dark manner, about the Fiennes character. I'm truly hoping you are mixed up, since you apparently haven't seen it, and are thinking of the Qui-Gon Jin character!!!

Please, see this film, and get back to us.

That's what I am hoping too, fury. I DID say Ralph Fienne. Hoping Ken just got the two guys mixed up.

Back