(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I might get there! If I haven't watched a movie after the time period I am giving myself, I figure I can live without it. The Blob and Highlander are safe. Yes, I am sad to say I have never watched Highlander until today. I LOVED it! King will be mad at me of course. :lol

Mad? How could I be, you loved it :rock

..:rock :rock :rock :rock

Easily one the best soundtracks in history too :rock

A true lost gem from the 80's. Its a kind of magic.

Best part of that whole movie! I still use that line when I can find the proper occasion :lol
The Queen soundtrack rocked! :rock

It is a kind of magic!! :lol :)

Strange that one of Queen's greatest songs, Who Wants to Live Forever, would come from this movie.

Highlander is far from a movie masterpiece, but it doesn't get the kind of credit I think it deserves. The Kurgan is also one of the greatest villains to come from any movie ever.

tumblr_mcaioj1Aip1qcg240o1_r1_500.gif

Definitely. Princes of the Universe is a song you can't help getting pumped up when it comes on. Hammer to Fall, Who Wants to Live Forever, etc. Fantastic soundtrack.

Are you being serious, or joking? Wait, who are YOU talking about? :lol :lol
I'm not joking. He won an Oscar for portraying that wonderful character. Or portraying that character wonderfully. One of those.

I think those are the koto 1/10 stormtroopers etc.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Crud Ken. Firstly, you owe it to yourself to see Schindler's List. I would think, as someone who loves the cinema and is a jew, that you would have done this years ago! Secondly, you must be joking, in your signature dark manner, about the Fiennes character. I'm truly hoping you are mixed up, since you apparently haven't seen it, and are thinking of the Qui-Gon Jin character!!!

Please, see this film, and get back to us.
Qui-Gon was in it, too? :dunno And I'm not really a Jew. My heritage, yes. But not me.

That's what I am hoping too, fury. I DID say Ralph Fienne. Hoping Ken just got the two guys mixed up.
I don't think I did. But like I said, I never saw it. You think I can remember back over 20 years ago? I just remember all the Oscar buzz, and how his name wasn't pronounced like it was spelled...

I think those are the koto 1/10 stormtroopers etc.
:lecture
Gonna be home alone tonight, first time in two years. Wife is going out of town to see her brother off to the Army. Hmmmmm....what to do with myself? Or what to do to myself?
Movie marathon, liquor and of course no pants!

Abs this is why we get along :1-1:

I'm not joking. He won an Oscar for portraying that wonderful character. Or portraying that character wonderfully. One of those.

Qui-Gon was in it, too? :dunno And I'm not really a Jew. My heritage, yes. But not me.

I don't think I did. But like I said, I never saw it. You think I can remember back over 20 years ago? I just remember all the Oscar buzz, and how his name wasn't pronounced like it was spelled...

Wow Ken, then you need to brush up on many things. Neither Liam Neeson nor Ralph Fiennes won the Oscar for Schindler's List. It didn't win any of the acting awards. And yes, you can remember 20 years ago cause it was an awesome year of Jurassic Park and Schindler's List!!! :rock :rock
But I forget you are 50 years old now and your mind is slipping. So sad. :monkey2

:lecture

Movie marathon at UT's house today!! :rock
Pants are required though. :lecture

Already watched 2 and a half movies (the half was some Dragons short films for the How to Train Your Dragon series).

Wait a second. Are those Hasbro 6" Black Series? If so, no wonder we can't find a friggin Stormtrooper on store shelves!!!
Also, glad to see Royal Guards coming!.

Nah koto had their own action figure line there. These were just a part of it.

Was bored so I as reading the HT SW thread and if they go full bore into SW this section is going to get very interesting. We will be even more thankful for this thread. :lol

Abs this is why we get along :1-1:

That's what I'm gonna do. 80's movie marathon. Starting now with Legend Theatrical Cut.

Then gonna watch Legend Directors Cut then Highlander.

Not sure what I'm gonna watch after that.

Back