(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

You and me both. My feet and ankles are shot. And with my asthma I'd probably drop before a 1/4 mile.

The C25K app is pretty good if you suck at running... I did it awhile back and while exercise sucks it's still a doable program and it's designed for the sedentary.

Is the DX Indy all that its hyped up to be?
If so whats a good average price to get one. Ebay has them from $250-400.

It's a decent figure... but honestly best for some parts towards making a better custom. I personally hate the head and the body is too big, but the rest of it is quite nice.

Holy crap, just had my first small taste of Armageddon! Early yesterday morning I got home from work and was browsing the web and BOOM! Interwebz goes down. No big deal, just reboot the modem. Nope still nothing. So I figure I'll just browse on my phone. Nope. No connection to network, no 4g no mobile network at all. Nothing. No phones, not internet zero. Then I go to bed and wake up a few hours later and still nothing. Wife gets home from work at the bank and tells me everything in about a 200 mile radius is down. All mobile networks, internet, land lines, credit cards, ATMs, were down. NOTHING worked. It was nuts, if you didn't have cash you were 100% SOL. It was like going from 2014 to 1900 in a heart beat. All that still worked was electricity. Lasted about 12 hours.

My only question was how the fawk can that all go down at the same time? Like there is just a "master switch" or something :dunno

I think the NWO was running a test of some sort, seems so incredibly unlikely that all that stuff could go out simultaneously. I say there were nefarious powers at work.

Man, that would suck... crazy how overly dependent on technology we've become in the last 20 years. No phone for a day when i was a kid was no biggie... just went to the store or hung out and didn't worry about it. Now it would feel like the end of the world :lol

Did you happen to notice if there was a dome over your town, King? :lol

That does sound pretty freaky, though. :panic:

:lol :lol :lol

Pretty good series... not great, but certainly worth the watch.

I just saw The Hobbit part 2 for the first time today. I liked it a lot better than the first one.

Really, I thought it was as bad if not worse... mostly the amount of stupidity added to the film made it just drag on and on. Could also be I felt the combined annoyance of how badly the films were being handled while watching it, but I know I had a few deep groan moments when watching DOS in the theater.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No spoilers, but tonight's episode of Game of Thrones was

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Yeah, no doubt! ****ing great episode :rock :rock :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

The June 2014 cover of SFX magazine. Am I the only one that sees SEX? :lol

$_12.JPG

Not to mention the incredible phallic cropping of his "sword" :lol

For those wanting to know if Tyrion lives or dies soon (not really even a spoiler unless you don't want to know anything):

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm really sad I have no upcoming con plans. August seems so far away for Dragoncon and even that could possibly be getting cancelled if we can't find a darn room.

i'm not too excited to meat any of you.

:lol

Freudian slip?

Spolier poof

Wow, spoiler's show up when you quote someone? Weird.

I'm really sad I have no upcoming con plans. August seems so far away for Dragoncon and even that could possibly be getting cancelled if we can't find a darn room.

Call in sick for C2E2!!!! You can do eeeeeet!!!!

Freudian slip?

Good good!!!! I was gonna highlight it. Didn't think anyone would catch it! :hi5::yess::lol:clap

Wow, spoiler's show up when you quote someone? Weird.

Call in sick for C2E2!!!! You can do eeeeeet!!!!

Good good!!!! I was gonna highlight it. Didn't think anyone would catch it! :hi5::yess::lol:clap

I caught it! But i already know your humor anyways, so didn't think any more of it. :lol:rotfl

The C25K app is pretty good if you suck at running... I did it awhile back and while exercise sucks it's still a doable program and it's designed for the sedentary.

Cool, i'll have to check that out. Thanks! I wanted to start a routine this week but the girls are off from school this week. I'll start eating better this week and then start movement next week.

My daughter's been sick since Sunday morning, poor thing. I have to take her to the Dr today. It's funny, she hasn't gotten sick all school year and just gets sick now at the start of her Spring Break.

My daughter's been sick since Sunday morning, poor thing. I have to take her to the Dr today. It's funny, she hasn't gotten sick all school year and just gets sick now at the start of her Spring Break.

That sucks ! This damn change of weather is always hard on the little ones.

Back