(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Ran a 10k in 59 minutes
Even cooler was my 14 year old son running his longest distance ever in 52 minutes
Proud of him

Congrats to you both! :clap

Spent the morning getting the house inspected, report isn't as good as I hoped. We took the girls to see the Easter bunny, it was fun. Now after a painful run to Home Depot, the wife it's making me do gardening. Someone kill me, please....

You selling?

Just planted two hybiscus plants, need to do more tomorrow. Also washed down upper porch and furiiture. Enjoying some beer and celebrating Arsenal in the FA Cup final...

Also trying to avoid the fact that I turn 40 tomorrow. :( half my life is behind me.

Happy Belated Birthday Eric and congrats to your Gunners! :clap

photo.jpg

I'm not much of a conspiracy theories,

yoda-you-will-be01.jpg

That's why i don't understand.

I think it was a test by the NWO to see how they can successfully isolate a small population. :lecture

Sure wouldn't surprise me. Some crazy sheet going on that seems to be culminating...

Put a 100 on Liverpool to win the EPL.

0,,10268~3689656,00.gif

See....that doesn't help things at all. I'm craving an ugnaught right now. Cute, piggy looking, tusked bastards. And so efficient with carbon freezing. All vader had to do was flick his finger and those porcine buggers froze the hell out of that scoundrel. Poor little ugnaughts. I bet they made less than minimum wage and had zippy for health insurance. Like lando was going to offer them "landocare". Friggin prick.

:lol

Punk is craving C-3PO's sack?

Doc says I need to up my iron intake. :D

:lol

I'm starting to really get excited about C2E2! It's getting close! 11 days! Need to get my want list together for comics and figs all ready to go, and grab the stuff I need to get signed and put it all together ready to go. Going through my vintage last night helped me get that want list squared away, so now I can actually look to buy some at the show if anyone is selling.

I'm starting to really get excited about C2E2! It's getting close! 11 days! Need to get my want list together for comics and figs all ready to go, and grab the stuff I need to get signed and put it all together ready to go. Going through my vintage last night helped me get that want list squared away, so now I can actually look to buy some at the show if anyone is selling.

I'm excited cause I get to meet punk and wife and ken and ben.

oh and i guess that gibby guy too. :lol :lol

are you guys getting stan lee's sig? seems decently priced compared to the hulk. :lol

dang - $80 for a photo with the hulk and $99 for the sig. wtf?!?!

are you guys getting stan lee's sig? seems decently priced compared to the hulk. :lol

I am getting Stan Lee's for sure... or just going to hunt him down somewhere else to meet him. haha

For that price, it better be the Hulk from Avengers. In his greeny form. :lol

The June 2014 cover of SFX magazine. Am I the only one that sees SEX? :lol

$_12.JPG

$60-$80 depending on the item. I just want to meet him. I wonder if I can get in line and shake his hand for free. :lol

Hmm If I can scrounge up the cash, maybe you can score me an auto and meet him at the same time !

Back