(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I leave that to brother FLOSI. I don't go there with the wives. :panic:

As long as you're not suggesting that she attack your **** or anyone other **** other then FLOSI's, then it should be ok. :lecture

Heck, for FLOSI's sake I hope she attacks his **** like Pearl Harbor or the Beaches of Normandy.

As long as you're not suggesting that she attack your **** or anyone other **** other then FLOSI's, then it should be ok. :lecture

Heck, for FLOSI's sake I hope she attacks his **** like Pearl Harbor or the Beaches of Normandy.

ysnkm.jpg

With my luck... I stay quiet.

She's not attacking anything right now. :lol

And thanks for the love, my friends!! I accept and encourage all forms of good vibes and prayer, regardless of the deity worshiped. :D

And thanks for the love, my friends!! I accept and encourage all forms of good vibes and prayer, regardless of the deity worshiped. :D

feel better buddy!!

Damnit, these are the times I wish I could rep...

With my luck... I stay quiet.

:lol Good call...

D'oh! Hopefully soon. Sick, pity, sympathy sex is wonderful.

And I appreciate your respect of my love for the Dark Lord. :devil

Morning boys! So I picked up the new Vader from Toy Anxiety this past weekend and I have to say I am underwhelmed. Half the **** in the box is useless and is it me or is the red Imperial sigil a missed opportunity? Should've been the holofield communication steps from Empire. So I ask you Flosi and crew... how do I fix Vader? Specifically the weird crotch. And does his display stand work with regular SSC stands? Mine is super loose on the Imperial one. Thanks in advance boys! :wave

Strip him down and add padding around the hip joints to fill that area. Also around the midsection, shoulders and arms. This fixes most of the issues.

I sanded down the neck joint and hole on the sculpt where the neck barbell goes into so the head will sit lower, I also removed the helmet and sanded down the back of the inner mask so the dome would tilt back a bit.

I feel you on the useless extra crap. I like the base but I've yet to work Vader into my display, so it might not look so hot when in a detolf.... and the Anakin sculpt looks goofy on the body, IMO... I could have down without all that crap and the little display helmet thing. Not sure I understand what your issue with the base is though. It's loose??

Strip him down and add padding around the hip joints to fill that area. Also around the midsection, shoulders and arms. This fixes most of the issues.

I sanded down the neck joint and hole on the sculpt where the neck barbell goes into so the head will sit lower, I also removed the helmet and sanded down the back of the inner mask so the dome would tilt back a bit.

I feel you on the useless extra crap. I like the base but I've yet to work Vader into my display, so it might not look so hot when in a detolf.... and the Anakin sculpt looks goofy on the body, IMO... I could have down without all that crap and the little display helmet thing. Not sure I understand what your issue with the base is though. It's loose??

Thank you so much Flo, I think those pro-tips will help. And yeah the u-crotch part that plugs into the actual base slot. It's not snug.

Black Series 6" Stormtroopers are popping in and out of stock right now at Hasbrotoyshop.com
They go in stock, then sell out, then pop back in stock... so if you want one just keep hitting refresh on the site until they pop back in!

Back