Flash Point Studio 1/6 Scale Deathknell Standard and Deluxe Version (ZSJL Deathstroke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit just sent me an invoice for the standard version of this. I wonder if they've put a rush on the standard one to counter SooSoo Toy orders.

Joao Breda

Admin
· 3 m ·

Flashpoint did a good job on both versions!

f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg

Kit Chen

Admin
· 22 m ·

Invoices for set A is sent
Invoices for set B will be sent by tomorrow
I heard it's pretty well done, diecast armor

This is awesome, I’m really looking forward to the Knightmare version. Kinda wishing now that I’d gotten the Luthor’s yacht version as well from Flashpoint, but I opted for Soosoo’s version of that figure.

After seeing the reviews for “Johnlander” (Oof! 🤣 I literally laughed out loud at one of them!) I’m getting nervous that now that Soosoo is back in production mode we’re going to see a drop in quality. They were killing it for a while in there, e.g., with Robin, Nightwing, Rorschach, Comedian. But the Homelander head sculpt is laughably bad. Well, anyway, we’ll find out before too long here.

Last edited:
Alright! Got and paid the invoice from Kit for this bad boy!

This time of year it’s delayed gratification for me for 1/6 figure orders since we’re only about 6 weeks away from Christmas. So under the tree this figure shall go. But I’ll definitely watch every unboxing and review video I can find on it until then, haha. I expect Big Breda will have one shortly.

This should be a really fun Christmas morning if my preorders that have a chance to get shipped over the next 6 weeks make it here in time. Also on that list this year is InArt Gandalf (which with an order date of June 19th might not ship in time for Christmas, but here’s hoping 🤞) and Soosoo Ozymandias.

I’m aware that there’s a risk to waiting to inspect the figure as such, i.e., that there could be a defect in it, and then it might be difficult to get a refund, etc. I’m just hoping for the best on it!

Last edited:
I got an invoice for both now. These will probably go under the tree but I will definitely inspect them first.

Knightmare's neck definitely needs tweaking. Other than that they are looking good!

Thanks for pointing out the neck.

zsjl deathstroke.png

What's the best solution for that? Just get a 1/6 neck adapter on eBay?

Last edited:
Hard to say for b sure until we take it apart and have a look at it. Most likely a shorter neck peg though. Might have to be a custom one.

Worst case maybe replace the stock body with a Worldbox one.

Glad I went with SOOSOO for this.

Yeah, Soosoo has the unmasked head sculpt for the Luthor’s yacht version whereas Flashpoint doesn’t. I didn’t notice Flashpoint has only the masked head sculpt until Big Breda’s unboxing video. (For the Luthor’s yacht version, that is. Knightmare does have an unmasked scuplt.)

Last edited:
Yeah, Soosoo has the unmasked head sculpt for the Luthor’s yacht version whereas Flashpoint doesn’t. I didn’t notice Flashpoint has only the masked head sculpt until Big Breda’s unboxing video. (For the Luthor’s yacht version, that is. Knightmare does have an unmasked scuplt.)

These actually came out much better than I expected. The head needs lowering on unmasked head sculpt and the arms will need posing so they don't look too weedy (a bit thin at the inside of the elbow). They remind of HT Deadshot.

Back