*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It ain't, read the website more closely, pre orders only open on sept 5th :)

Fortunately F4F are kind enough to give a decent pre-order window to gauge interest. They don't immediately sell out and become unavailable like some SS pieces. That model really only seems to benefit scalpers.

Need a better look at his face.

snake_reg_horizontal_04.jpg
snake_reg_horizontal_05.jpg

The face looks odd to me (I'm no expert though). Having said that, it's a great statue which I'll try to get via a local shop.
No idea where to display but that's a problem for the future.

Hey guys. Jumping in.

We heard the feedback. We are looking into the SOCOM gun. Have to get approval from Licensor about this. FYI, our Snake is based from the legacy collection. Plus we used direct 3d files from licensor.

Screenshot_20170901-154028.jpg

Good news!

These guys seem like a good company. They were asking the for permission from fans to allow Snake to be pre ordered at NYCC. You would never get that from SS or the others.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Jumping in.

We heard the feedback. We are looking into the SOCOM gun. Have to get approval from Licensor about this. FYI, our Snake is based from the legacy collection. Plus we used direct 3d files from licensor.

:rock

See. At least they talk to us...not like OTHER companies :lol

Thanks for dropping by, Chockles.

I like the pose a lot. It's a good representation of Snake. Like others have said in other forums, the face may be a bit off. I think it needs a little more scruffiness...but hey...that's me. Very happy that he is in a more action pose versus museum pose.

View attachment 363199

Good news!

These guys seem like a good company. They were asking the for permission from fans to allow Snake to be pre ordered at NYCC. You would never get that from SS or the others.

I find it very commendable that F4F are listening to the fans. I might not like the statue, but it's great that they're considering feedback and they seem to be pouring a lot of effort into it. Hot Toys or Sideshow would never care what fans think, well done F4F! :clap

i initially blasted this statue on the mgs collectibles thread, i like it definitely i just don't love it. legacy, extra pouches, 1911, the mullet, and tbh the face portrait doesn't resemble the legacy pic to me either. i'm sure ill grab the twin snakes edition, cause that's the type of mgs collector i am, but i just wasn't hyped up like i thought i was going to be when i saw the reveal. thanks for the nice videos you always do, that is what actually made me appreciate the statue more.

i initially blasted this statue on the mgs collectibles thread, i like it definitely i just don't love it. legacy, extra pouches, 1911, the mullet, and tbh the face portrait doesn't resemble the legacy pic to me either. i'm sure ill grab the twin snakes edition, cause that's the type of mgs collector i am, but i just wasn't hyped up like i thought i was going to be when i saw the reveal. thanks for the nice videos you always do, that is what actually made me appreciate the statue more.

Thanks for your feedback. We are monitoring all feedback as we speak and Alex is aware of what's been mentioned. He's even updated some aspects such as the socom gun and paint changes. I really insist you join our collectors club and voice out there as well.

As for other aspects such as mullet. Hopefully we have something to share in a few hours.

Again all these require licensors approval and yes we were given the direct 3D files from the legacy collection. We know what represents Snake and what the fans want too. However we always have to find the right balance with the licensor as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chockles - Love your videos on the upcoming pre-orders. I wish more companies would do something like what you guys are doing. These videos are filled with so much information and insightful. I appreciate that you give us a 360 degree view as well as the length of the videos. They are not a mere 5-10 minutes long but 30+ minutes. If I can make a suggestion. In these videos, can you do close-up shots and zoom-ins - I wanted to see the head sculpt likeness of Snake but was unable to because the camera was too far away. Other than that, keep up the great job! Hope to see more great statues from you guys.

Lastly. I received King a few weeks ago and it came out great.

Back