*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impressed with the changes being made to the Solid Snake, both in the improvements being made and the fact that F4F is willing to make changes based on fan feedback. I wasn't thrilled after the initial reveal but these modifications are changing my mind. Looks like I might needing to clear up some shelf space.

It would be nice to have a solid pre-order day too so I can scrape together the money for the nrd for three of these statues

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'll throw up my video review where i'll gush about him but i'll say it's for me a perfect representation of King.

The paints, sculpt and concept are perfect, the sweat effect is so well done, the individual hairs on the jaguar mask....it's just all so premium and done with such care and attention.

I've gushed about F4F doing so much good for a while now and i really do think they are taking giant strides beyond others not only when it comes to social interaction and fan feedback but in concepts, sculpt and most importantly final product.

jMXovQa.jpg

BFg9v1u.jpg

PC6lbyK.jpg

xSSq2rP.jpg

Z285VOe.jpg

rApwX31.jpg

YUSJaka.jpg

e1JE9vX.jpg

YvknJku.jpg

F3gY0SO.jpg

Cant wait till they start doing the comic cons, should give some of these lines a boost. I cant believe Tekken is struggling.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pre order snake, even before the physical changes are shown on the prototype. I have every faith he's going to look amazing and I really love the new headsculpt. I also believe the socom will come through but that's not as big a deal breaker as the headsculpt was for me.

So just so everyone is aware, there is an initial 3 day pre order beginning Tuesday the 12th, this is a pre order for anyone happy enough with the images supplied of the changes to snake so far.

Then, at an unspecified time, further down the line, there will be another 11 day pre order for snake, this will come when the changes will have been shown physically on a prototype of the statue.

If you still need a little more convincing then the 11 day pre order is the one for you.

It's a brilliant way to do it and again f4f continue to impress!!

Thanks for updating everyone guys :)

Hope you like the announcement today. MGS launch back up this coming Tuesday 12th Sept for 3 days. Then the remaining 11 days to come after NYCC.

The website has been updated with latest approval changes and a statement from our Alex. Plus during our Q&A, we said we will also create another sku that includes all three different Snakes as a bundle. Price will come at 1400usd. Thats a saving of 175usd. We will update the product description next week to reflect all the changes :)

Do leave a message if you have any queries. :)

Really MK23? Anyway you guys can make his hands removeable so we can get a custom MK23 made or you guys could sell it separately?

Back