*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s1.jpg

I feel if they could make the wall of the base higher and have snake slightly more upright in his upper body it would be absolutely perfect.

When it was initially revealed I wasn't too sure about dropping my money on this, after these changes now I'd be happy to.

If they were to tweak his posture (I know that's unrealistic and unfair of me to expect) then I'd fly to Hong Kong and give them my money personally! Haha.

I'm really impressed with f4f though and the superb customer interaction, I wish every company was like that.

So many people on Facebook claiming the mullet was better than the new short hair and/or he had the mullet in MGS1.

FRUSTRATING! He never has or will have a mullet in mgs1. Kinda frustrating that f4f may be taking on board comments from people who haven't played the game for a while or think the mullet is accurate. I may sound up my own a** here but, fans know. We want the best possible statue and the changes reflect that.

I hope f4f get the changes approved and keep them.

In terms of the colour change, I love the ones to his outfit, other than the knee and elbow pads, I preferred them on the original version. I'm indifferent to the snow and bullet hole changes

So many people on Facebook claiming the mullet was better than the new short hair and/or he had the mullet in MGS1.

FRUSTRATING! He never has or will have a mullet in mgs1. Kinda frustrating that f4f may be taking on board comments from people who haven't played the game for a while or think the mullet is accurate. I may sound up my own a** here but, fans know. We want the best possible statue and the changes reflect that.

I hope f4f get the changes approved and keep them.

In terms of the colour change, I love the ones to his outfit, other than the knee and elbow pads, I preferred them on the original version. I'm indifferent to the snow and bullet hole changes

Ugh. The mandela effect is in full swing :lol

Darth Vader never says "Luke, I am your father!" :cuss Snake did not have a mullet in MGS1 :cuss

Although I guess technically he had one in that camera footage when the colonel goes to recruit him. :lol dangit

Ugh. The mandela effect is in full swing :lol

Darth Vader never says "Luke, I am your father!" :cuss Snake did not have a mullet in MGS1 :cuss

Although I guess technically he had one in that camera footage when the colonel goes to recruit him. :lol dangit

The reason Luke, I am your father! is more pervasive is that it without the context of the early scene it sounds much better then "No, I am your father". Sounds great with the whole scene, as a one liner Luke, I am your father sounds better ;p

Hey All, some update about Snake
https://www.facebook.com/groups/first4figures/permalink/1747183338909393/

Hey guys - so we've been hard at work finishing the Snake change proposal as highlighted in the Collector's Club and was about to submit it to the licensor. One thing I didn't realise until now, is that it's a holiday in the US on Monday (today). That means I can't get any confirmation from Konami on any changes until AFTER tomorrow's launch. I had hoped that I would have had confirmation on any changes before. The holiday has put a spanners in the works.
As a result, we will delay the launch until we know with confidence on whether the changes have been approved or rejected so that people can preorder with a clear understanding on what the final product would look like.
I would not want anyone ordering with the assumption that the changes will happen, only to find out that it wont be changed.
For your reference - things that we've looked into are: SOCOM gun, reduced muscle bulkiness on arms a little, paint scheme and hair.
Also, for the stealth camouflage version, we are now working on a neon green version as well and are looking into allowing you to choose the version you want yourself. Of course, this is also subject to Konami approval.
In the mean time, I will keep you guys informed the moment we have any news. I hope you can understand my decision and I appreciate your understanding. I apologise that there has been a lot of back and forth - your feedback needed to be listened to and tried our best to turn around as quick as possible. Thanks guys.

Posted by our Alex.

Just want to say thanks for your support guys. We will get there and do it right :)

Hey All, some update about Snake
https://www.facebook.com/groups/first4figures/permalink/1747183338909393/

Hey guys - so we've been hard at work finishing the Snake change proposal as highlighted in the Collector's Club and was about to submit it to the licensor. One thing I didn't realise until now, is that it's a holiday in the US on Monday (today). That means I can't get any confirmation from Konami on any changes until AFTER tomorrow's launch. I had hoped that I would have had confirmation on any changes before. The holiday has put a spanners in the works.
As a result, we will delay the launch until we know with confidence on whether the changes have been approved or rejected so that people can preorder with a clear understanding on what the final product would look like.
I would not want anyone ordering with the assumption that the changes will happen, only to find out that it wont be changed.
For your reference - things that we've looked into are: SOCOM gun, reduced muscle bulkiness on arms a little, paint scheme and hair.
Also, for the stealth camouflage version, we are now working on a neon green version as well and are looking into allowing you to choose the version you want yourself. Of course, this is also subject to Konami approval.
In the mean time, I will keep you guys informed the moment we have any news. I hope you can understand my decision and I appreciate your understanding. I apologise that there has been a lot of back and forth - your feedback needed to be listened to and tried our best to turn around as quick as possible. Thanks guys.

Posted by our Alex.

Just want to say thanks for your support guys. We will get there and do it right :)

Damn, this is a refreshing level of dedication I haven't really witnessed in this industry. F4F is so awesome.

Back