*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since you guys are known for your light up features, maybe you can have the base illuminate red onto snake somehow like this teaser and you'll be able to use the NV sculpt and they'll be another normal face sculpt so you can shut the light off and turn the statue more to show snake just sneaking around the corner. there's no way that a first major statue of this character should ever have his face covered, definitely want his iconic face displayed. if i don't get an ex, instant seppuku. does this company offer a payment plan of any sort?

since you guys are known for your light up features, maybe you can have the base illuminate red onto snake somehow like this teaser and you'll be able to use the NV sculpt and they'll be another normal face sculpt so you can shut the light off and turn the statue more to show snake just sneaking around the corner. there's no way that a first major statue of this character should ever have his face covered, definitely want his iconic face displayed. if i don't get an ex, instant seppuku. does this company offer a payment plan of any sort?

yeah, 8 month payment plan on their last piece- ended up being like 50 bucks a month.

Looks like MGS1 Snake, which is awesome because I'm sick of Big Boss but there were no brick walls in Shadow Moses. Heck, there weren't any in MGS2 either.

The only thing close is the walls in the B2 of the Tank Hangar, but even that isn't even remotely close to this.

21192783_10156592756278206_1248600376388766129_n.jpg

Back