*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just heard from first4figures customer service that the Zelda statue will ship end of december first of january

Statue looks great! I don't have anything from First4. I hope the quality is awesome. I missed out on the Link and Epona statue, so I'm pretty pumped for this one. On another note, I just turned forty, and hate the Wii, but I did purchase a WiiU and got a chance to finally play Skyward Sword. I absolutely loved the game motion controls and all. You guys should give it a try.

I will, buddy. I came late to the Mass Effect 3 party & I'm nearing the end of that particular epic journey & when I'm done with that I'll then try my best to get into Skyward Sword.

I will, buddy. I came late to the Mass Effect 3 party & I'm nearing the end of that particular epic journey & when I'm done with that I'll then try my best to get into Skyward Sword.

The last dungeon in skyward sword is the best in the series.

Aah! Another game with some controversy surrounding it. I loved the ME series bit was a little disappointed in the loss of role playing element. The game got really action heavy. Great series though. One of the best syfy stories ever told. I still need to play Twilight Princess, so I'll probably tackle that sometime this year.

Aah! Another game with some controversy surrounding it. I loved the ME series bit was a little disappointed in the loss of role playing element. The game got really action heavy. Great series though. One of the best syfy stories ever told. I still need to play Twilight Princess, so I'll probably tackle that sometime this year.

Ah, well then please allow me to reciprocate the recommendation of a Zelda game by recommending Twilight Princess. Ocarina of Time isn't just my favourite Zelda game it's also my favourite game of all time but I absolutely adore Twilight Princess. It's my second favourite Zelda game but has, for me, the best boss battles in the series with Twilit Fossil Stallord being the pick of a great bunch.

Ah, well then please allow me to reciprocate the recommendation of a Zelda game by recommending Twilight Princess. Ocarina of Time isn't just my favourite Zelda game it's also my favourite game of all time but I absolutely adore Twilight Princess. It's my second favourite Zelda game but has, for me, the best boss battles in the series with Twilit Fossil Stallord being the pick of a great bunch.

I've played all console Zelda games except for the titles on the Wii, so I'll definately be getting around to it eventually. I think when the game came out I was turned off by the the whole wolf thing. I also hated that the Wii wasn't high def, and was pretty unsure of motion controls. I will take your advice and high praise for the game and try to play it sooner, rather than later.

I've played all console Zelda games except for the titles on the Wii, so I'll definately be getting around to it eventually. I think when the game came out I was turned off by the the whole wolf thing. I also hated that the Wii wasn't high def, and was pretty unsure of motion controls. I will take your advice and high praise for the game and try to play it sooner, rather than later.

There's a gamecube version of Twilight Princess.

BEAT!!!!
image.jpg

No EX?!?!?

Ordered and ordered... A little disappointed theres no EX, unless I'm missing it somewhere...

Next up, Gum- c'mon F4F make it happen :rock

Wicked! I've been on the road all day and finally stopped long enough to actually read the description... the skate sparks have flickering LEDs- super cool!

Got a question about statues with LEDs... LEDs last for ages right? Do you guys leave them on all the time and just switch out batteries when they die or do you open your cases to flip them on and off all the time? Special occassions?

Me personally, I hardly turn them on anymore unless I'm browsing or showing off my collection. In theory, LEDs should last decades of continuous use, but that's hardly the case with statues. Usually something will go wrong with the internal wiring before the LEDs give out. I have 5 statues with LEDs in total, and 2 from First4Figures (Wolf Link and Midna/Dark Link Exclusive). When I first got the F4F statues, I would leave the lights on for upwards of 4 hours at a time daily, and I did this for a year or so. As of today, Midna's hair still lights up, but Dark Link hasn't been working for probably a year or two.

My suggestion is to use the lights as often as you like, and enjoy them while they work, because they won't last forever. Also, if you choose to do this, it might be a good idea to invest in some rechargeable batteries.

Back