*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to pass. Too bad, too, since SS was such a killer game. I just don't like Link's expression, and this piece is really expensive. Great idea but don't like the final product as much.

That thing looks a little less detailed than the Link on Epona, and probably is a smaller scale...but it's just as pricey. The ****?

Well ****. I had some hopes after Link on Epona rose in price...

For those passing because of the face, you should voice your opinions to F4F. Just as in the case with Megaman, F4F won't ship a product if their customers aren't happy with it. They have altered face sculpts before in response to feedback, and they will most definitely do it again. And judging by the response they are getting on Facebook, an alteration is all but a certainty.

I actually really like the statue. It's been confirmed to be in the same scale as Link on Epona (1/6) and would make for a great companion piece.

This is a pretty sweet sculpt, except for Links expression... I'm lucky I hated Majoras Mask and haven't played a Zelda game since- Epona was tempting and this would be too if I were into the newer games. Sooo I'm able to save some money here :lol

Waiting on Beat, Gum and Ulala announcements- They will be day 1 purchases for me if and when...

I too was tempted to get this piece, as I really need a Zelda statue for my collection, but that face really isn't how I want the Hero of Time represented on my shelf

Looks great. I don't mind the expression. I have Dark Ex, Zora Tunic and FD Link already and they all have serious expressions so I like that this one is fun. Link is more than stern faces and battle yells. At least one statue can show that.

Whats the word on zelda for shipping? Many sites say different months. Sideshow shows november. Others january and February

1932334_10152459901371732_8821827047616187626_n.jpg

My favourite console of each of these generations was Super Nintendo, N64 and then GameCube. But, unfortunately, Nintendo completely lost me with the Wii. I can't stand motion controls. It feels, to me, like a cheap annoying gimmick that adds nothing positive to my gaming experience. I feel the same way about 3D in movies.

A couple of years ago my sister, who'd had her Wii for years, started preferring Kinect on the 360 so she gave me her Wii. & last December I bought the Collector's Edition, with the soundtrack, of Skyward Sword intending to play it but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I will try it soon though. As much as I hate motion controls I am die hard fan of the Zelda series so I suppose I should give it a go.

My favourite console of each of these generations was Super Nintendo, N64 and then GameCube. But, unfortunately, Nintendo completely lost me with the Wii. I can't stand motion controls. It feels, to me, like a cheap annoying gimmick that adds nothing positive to my gaming experience. I feel the same way about 3D in movies.

A couple of years ago my sister, who'd had her Wii for years, started preferring Kinect on the 360 so she gave me her Wii. & last December I bought the Collector's Edition, with the soundtrack, of Skyward Sword intending to play it but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I will try it soon though. As much as I hate motion controls I am die hard fan of the Zelda series so I suppose I should give it a go.

I feel the same thing. I suppose it's the age.

Statue looks great! I don't have anything from First4. I hope the quality is awesome. I missed out on the Link and Epona statue, so I'm pretty pumped for this one. On another note, I just turned forty, and hate the Wii, but I did purchase a WiiU and got a chance to finally play Skyward Sword. I absolutely loved the game motion controls and all. You guys should give it a try.

Looks great. I don't mind the expression. I have Dark Ex, Zora Tunic and FD Link already and they all have serious expressions so I like that this one is fun. Link is more than stern faces and battle yells. At least one statue can show that.

I agree. Zelda games have always had a light hearted side to them. I certainly don't see anything wrong with his expression. I ordered it because I love the game, and it looks like a great sculpt.

I was looking into getting the Tanooki Mario, he looks pretty sweet. I see different dimensions being tossed around though (especially width and depth), any owners care to measure?

Back