*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me personally, I hardly turn them on anymore unless I'm browsing or showing off my collection. In theory, LEDs should last decades of continuous use, but that's hardly the case with statues. Usually something will go wrong with the internal wiring before the LEDs give out. I have 5 statues with LEDs in total, and 2 from First4Figures (Wolf Link and Midna/Dark Link Exclusive). When I first got the F4F statues, I would leave the lights on for upwards of 4 hours at a time daily, and I did this for a year or so. As of today, Midna's hair still lights up, but Dark Link hasn't been working for probably a year or two.

My suggestion is to use the lights as often as you like, and enjoy them while they work, because they won't last forever. Also, if you choose to do this, it might be a good idea to invest in some rechargeable batteries.

^good info, thanks man :rock

Megawarrior- was slated for Q3 2014, if hes not out yet should be pretty soon

10407944_10152530761336732_2069300019296040716_n.jpg

X neck is the wrong color...?
New OG Mega Man face looks improved but it still does nothing for me.
Something about the eyes is still off.

Do not like the pose. Is MM the only series F4F can't do? I wonder if it's because Capcom tells them how it should be done. PCS has a similar issue with SF and how it has to be based on art/poses from the game.

I love the pose on this one. Don't like the pose on for the running Mega Man. The amiibo has a good pose.

Seriously. I want to see MORE Mario. Don't care if it's another Mario... Just something.

They just posted this on Facebook:

Christmas 5-day event starts tomorrow! From Christmas day to the 30th we will be posting a sneak peek a day for what's to come in 2015 and will put up a new item for preorder on the 30th Dec from an all new license! Mark your calendars! See you tomorrow!

Back