First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATS to you both!

:fireworks

I know you were looking forward to being a mom so this is great news!

Congrats to the newly wed couple. I guess it's safe to assume that you two aren't procrastinators. :lol Talk about instant family!

Well I guess I live by the words you snooze you looze hahaha

My little baby is making me pretty nausceous... little bit freaky hehe

I am counting the days till Jan 3rd when I can go for my first ultrasound. I cannot wait to see it with my own eyes :D It still feels so surreal sometimes.

Wow, so much good news in one thread!!!

A heartfelt congrats to the both of you! :ccheerlea

Hmmm, must be a little Star Wars fan inside you making you nauceous :emperor
I hope you will feel better soon, with not too many weird cravings (at least for the time being you have an excuse for excessive collectible buying behavior ;))

Wow, so much good news in one thread!!!

A heartfelt congrats to the both of you! :ccheerlea

Hmmm, must be a little Star Wars fan inside you making you nauceous :emperor
I hope you will feel better soon, with not too many weird cravings (at least for the time being you have an excuse for excessive collectible buying behavior ;))

The Force of the daddy is strong in the little one :D I was hoping for a more Elvish calm but so far the Dark Side is taking over :D

I guess the cravings will be later on... I hope it will be lobster hahaha

Congratulations guys, on both bits of news...

I just had a baby boy and it's the best feeling ever ! Enjoy the pregnancy and look forward to pics of the two of ya and the new sideshow freak.

Well I guess I live by the words you snooze you looze hahaha

My little baby is making me pretty nausceous... little bit freaky hehe

I am counting the days till Jan 3rd when I can go for my first ultrasound. I cannot wait to see it with my own eyes :D It still feels so surreal sometimes.

Congrats! My wife and I are expecting our first at the end of June. We just went for the 12 week ultrasound and it never quite hits you till you see it and hear the heartbeat... :)

Congrats! My wife and I are expecting our first at the end of June. We just went for the 12 week ultrasound and it never quite hits you till you see it and hear the heartbeat... :)

On the day that I go for my first ultrasound I will start my 8th week. Congrats to you too. We are both dying to know what it will be. We both hope our first one will be a girl so I will probably have a boy. No matter what it is as long as it is healthy right :D

9 days till my appointment... time has never gone so slow as now lol

I hope your wife is not as nauseous as I am. I really look like a zombie. Saltines do not really help me either... but it wil all be worth it. Must indeed be the Sith inside him... lol

The Force of the daddy is strong in the little one :D I was hoping for a more Elvish calm but so far the Dark Side is taking over :D

I guess the cravings will be later on... I hope it will be lobster hahaha

Congrats on the kid and if you start craving blue milk then you know you are in trouble. :)

Today for the first day I saw our baby and I am just speechless... with tears in my eyes I watched this little miracle in my belly. George was speechless too. Everything is going great and the heartbeat is 145 beats per minute. Little arm and leg buds are there. I just cannot describe how it makes you feel. Just simply the beauty of life.

We took five little movies so we can watch it over and over again :D We even see the little heartbeat in one of the clips we recorded... amazing.

How exciting! Congratulations, there is nothing in the world as wonderful nor as important as raising a family. You have my unending respect and well wishes!

I already congratulated you Nessa on MSN, but I wish to congratulate you both on here... first marriage and now a newborn.. Building a family has to be some of the happiest moments in a person's life.

I really hope that happens for me one day. Heck, even if I don't get married.. just as long as find someone who loves me as much as I love them...someone who could say you're the one to have a family with. Must be nice.

Back