First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and just a few more... they took 228 pictures with just our camera... that does not even include all my friends... lol

Congrats Nessa and Booyah. I was a babe on this board about the time you two got together (I think) hence I don't know either of you too well. But I am glad two Freaks found eachother. Too awesome for words. I wish you the best of luck on your pas de deux together. :rock

Congratulations guys, looks like you had a great time, it's nice to be reminded how good this board can be.

And the cake was delicious too :D

I am the happiest and luckiest girl in the world... :D

Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes, it really means alot to us.
We'll try to be around a little more often. :chew

Get that monster George to monster you after the wedding, not before. Sheesh. You know you'll have to keep a tight reign on this one, he just has no self control.

I think Creech knows me pretty well.......:D

:chew:chew I am married wooooohooooooo

Since we shared our engagement and our wedding... I am happy crazy happy to announce we are going to try to make a little baby freak... woooooooohoooooooooo... that would be my ultimate wedding gift to my George

I have wanted a baby for sooooooo long.

Maybe us Massachusetts people can get together one night in a central place for all of us and have a little celebration, Skary... Maulfan and whoever wants to join us?

Nessa and George Congrats really this is extremely cool I hope the best for both of you. Becareful with the baby thing next thing you know you will have 2 and 3 and 3 and 5 well you know how that goes.

Congratulations again the wedding looked like it was blast wish I could have been there. Maybe you guys should plan a honeymoon for Comic Con.

Nessa and George Congrats really this is extremely cool I hope the best for both of you. Becareful with the baby thing next thing you know you will have 2 and 3 and 3 and 5 well you know how that goes.

Congratulations again the wedding looked like it was blast wish I could have been there. Maybe you guys should plan a honeymoon for Comic Con.

If my George is anything like you Bob then I might be in trouble indeed :D

I have never been happier in my life... every time I look at the pictures I start crying from happiness again.

A honeymoon for Comic Con... that would be soooooo awesome. Let me see what my job situation will end up being and that would be a great idea.

Back