First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats Nessa.

My wifes due April 7 and I was trying to fall asleep the other night with my hand on her belly, but had to move it cause our little girl kept doing back flips and freakin me out... :lol

congrats Nessa.

My wifes due April 7 and I was trying to fall asleep the other night with my hand on her belly, but had to move it cause our little girl kept doing back flips and freakin me out... :lol

That is soooooo awesome. Getting close for you :) Is it a boy or a girl?

I hope I will be able to take a pic when the foot or hand shows through the belly. Those are awesome. I will be holding my camera all the time hehe

congrats Nessa.

Damn Occ, April is just around the corner! I didn't realize it had been that long. Many sleepless nights are on their way.

its a girl Ness.

Yeah King I know what you mean.
Ive been working so much I told a coworker the other day my wife's belly doubled in size and I dont even know when it happened.
Then she replied to me "yeah I feel your pain, my kid thinks Im a phone now"

.. its kinda funny, but kinda sad too.
but I think we're on the down side of our busy season... at leats we better be. Cuase Im gonna be out for awhile soon. Maybe I can get some **** done...

:lol

its a girl.

Alexandrea Greylynn.

after Alex Grey
alex_grey.jpg

Congratz occ.
Glad to hear everything is going ok.

Glad to hear things are going good for you as well Nessa and Boo.

Once the kid starts moving and you can see it, it is pretty awesome.

My wife was just ill the past couple of days.
Not good for a pregnant gal to be sick.

Congratz occ.
Glad to hear everything is going ok.

Glad to hear things are going good for you as well Nessa and Boo.

Once the kid starts moving and you can see it, it is pretty awesome.

My wife was just ill the past couple of days.
Not good for a pregnant gal to be sick.

I know I have bronchitis and I cannot take anything but tylenol either. And we are opening the stores as of tomorrow, so back to work for me. But they moved me to a different store, after they promised me a raise, and now I do not get it but my drive is an hour and a half one way. One more year and I will be looking for another job after the baby is born. We will probably move down South then. I had enough of them taking advantage of me.

Sorry to hear you were ill as well Ness.

That sucks that the company is still treating you that way.
Is the old man still alive?
Are the kids still treating you like junk?

Sorry to hear you were ill as well Ness.

That sucks that the company is still treating you that way.
Is the old man still alive?
Are the kids still treating you like junk?

Yep he is still alive. They are treating me better because they probably realize that I will be able to start looking for another job. But I am sick and tired of the lies... they promised me a raise if I was going to work at the other store. So I said ok I will do it. When I asked for my raise... I did not get it... they even told me you do not get the gas allowance anymore. I said well then I do not want to work in that store. They want me to move to the South Shore... pay $300-$400/month more in rents without them giving me a raise. I told them no way. Then they made me work for free again when the stores were closed. I start working again tomorrow. And they took 4 of my shares away that were a gift in the first place because I did not want to give them 4000 dollars to put in the company. Last year I got the biggest pay cut as the smallest stockholder... and Mike did not even take a pay cut. I told them... I had the biggest pay cut, and the others had none and I still have to give 4K and now they took my stock away. I do not think all this is legal in the first place. So I am trying to hang in there till after the baby is born and then they can kiss my a$$. I went over and above for 10 years and they have done nothing but take advantage. It is time for me to stand up for myself, especially with a baby coming. It really has stressed me out and it is not good for the baby. I love my job but am sick and tired of them just doing whatever they want and always using me and making false promises.

Yep he is still alive. They are treating me better because they probably realize that I will be able to start looking for another job. But I am sick and tired of the lies... they promised me a raise if I was going to work at the other store. So I said ok I will do it. When I asked for my raise... I did not get it... they even told me you do not get the gas allowance anymore. I said well then I do not want to work in that store. They want me to move to the South Shore... pay $300-$400/month more in rents without them giving me a raise. I told them no way. Then they made me work for free again when the stores were closed. I start working again tomorrow. And they took 4 of my shares away that were a gift in the first place because I did not want to give them 4000 dollars to put in the company. Last year I got the biggest pay cut as the smallest stockholder... and Mike did not even take a pay cut. I told them... I had the biggest pay cut, and the others had none and I still have to give 4K and now they took my stock away. I do not think all this is legal in the first place. So I am trying to hang in there till after the baby is born and then they can kiss my a$$. I went over and above for 10 years and they have done nothing but take advantage. It is time for me to stand up for myself, especially with a baby coming. It really has stressed me out and it is not good for the baby. I love my job but am sick and tired of them just doing whatever they want and always using me and making false promises.

Sorry to hear that.
Yeah, don't get stressed out being pregnant.
Take it with a grain, then get the hell outta dodge when the lil' freak arrives.
Move to warmer shores and find a job where you are treated better.

Did the old man throw a fit when you got married????
Do you still cook for him?

Sorry to hear that.
Yeah, don't get stressed out being pregnant.
Take it with a grain, then get the hell outta dodge when the lil' freak arrives.
Move to warmer shores and find a job where you are treated better.

Did the old man throw a fit when you got married????
Do you still cook for him?

He says he is happy for me but laughed kinda sour when we told him I was already pregnant.

I have been sick but yes... but now working in Braintree will not work because the drive home at night with traffic will be about two hours for me.

I am just waiting to feel little critter jr. move. I read that as of week 16 some women can feel it. I am in that week so hopefully sooooooooooon.

We bought the crib and changing table yesterday and George put it together today. I added some pictures. The baby quilts I made myself by hand. And also the little pillow. :)

Our little sideshow freak critter is now the size of an avocado.

I think I felt the baby for the first time move in my belly today. I was driving my hour and a half drive to work and all of a sudden I feel something hard move towards the front of my underbelly. I just cannot describe the feeling. It was amazing.

10.5 days (since my appointment is at 2.15 pm on the 17th of March) and we will find out what the baby will be. Any thoughts on what you think this little future collector will be? Boy or girl? I think a girl. :D

Our little sideshow freak critter is now the size of an avocado.

I think I felt the baby for the first time move in my belly today. I was driving my hour and a half drive to work and all of a sudden I feel something hard move towards the front of my underbelly. I just cannot describe the feeling. It was amazing.

10.5 days (since my appointment is at 2.15 pm on the 17th of March) and we will find out what the baby will be. Any thoughts on what you think this little future collector will be? Boy or girl? I think a girl. :D

It has got to be a girl!!! Can't wait to see pictures, but still a long wait.

Hi Guys new to the forum but what the heck.:chew Congrats Ness and Booyah on the engagement,wedding and the joy of having a little one on the way:)
My wife and i are expecting our first in July and we both cant wait.Listen to advice if you think its going to be helpful but just follow your natural instincts and im sure youll be good,thats what we'll be doing.All the best to everyone and their fams.;)

Hi Guys new to the forum but what the heck.:chew Congrats Ness and Booyah on the engagement,wedding and the joy of having a little one on the way:)
My wife and i are expecting our first in July and we both cant wait.Listen to advice if you think its going to be helpful but just follow your natural instincts and im sure youll be good,thats what we'll be doing.All the best to everyone and their fams.;)

That is awesome... did you guys find out yet what the baby will be? Or do you not want to know? Today is day two that I felt our little critter move while sitting behind my computer at work. What an awesome feeling :) Because I sell swing sets also, besides being the bookkeeper, I get to talk to a lot of moms and they say don't get fooled with buying too much stuff for the baby... half the things they say you need you never even use :D

I am definitely going to do the baby sign language with our baby. Many parents I have sold sets to say it really is awesome and the babies get less frustrated. :)

Nessa, I'm so sorry I don't get to this part of the forum nearly often enough.

This thread has been beautiful and touching. All the hugs I have in me go to you and Booyah and the little one inside.

Bless you three.

If I were you Nessa I would chuck the job in now. Instead of taking it until you leave, where they can prepare for your departure, leave and make them feel the punch. See if that smartens them up. It may even provoke them to actually pay you your deserved raise.

Don't bust your butt till the final moment, this is your baby. You don't need their sort of stress or need to spend 3 or so hours a day in traffic. Get out, relax, and contemplate your navel.

Back