First new Hot Toys Johnny Depp teaser... and its Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:pray:Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease!!!!!:pray:

I hate that this was announced today. So much doubt. WANT!

Oh men, why the announcement?! Hmm I love Sweeney Todd but I'm still not sure if I'll get this or not..will have to wait for more proto pics yet before deciding.

This is kind of bitter sweet. I finally got a medi Todd this year. Also started a custom chair. Good thing is it will probably be better then my custom. Guess I can keep my medi Todd in my office.

Unless this is complete rubbish, it will be an instant preorder.

:pray: I'm hoping this is just a way for HT to say "Happy April Fool's Day" to us consumers or else this could potentially be added to my long list of pre-orders..:slap :gah:

This is kind of bitter sweet. I finally got a medi Todd this year. Also started a custom chair. Good thing is it will probably be better then my custom. Guess I can keep my medi Todd in my office.

Unless this is complete rubbish, it will be an instant preorder.

In the same boat. Spent a lot of time repainting my Medi-Todd, and it's about to be blown away. sigh.

i don't think it's a joke... and i'm eager to get this one!

I think that it's a joke. I don't know if that will sell.

I doubt it's a Joke... the Medicom figure was popular enough and honestly its not a far fetched or particularly funny sort of April Fool's Joke :huh

I really suspect HT will release any incarnation of Depp that Medicom attempted.

Well, they WILL pull a joke today. That's been their habit for the past few.

I just read some of the postings on Facebook about this and people are sad. They act like some one killed there mother or something.

Everything turns into where's Superman over there. Plus every comment is by that flake Barry Elms.

I was just about to pick up the Medicom version but now I have to wait it out. That would be bad ass to have the chair. You could put all kinds of figures with slit throats in it.....

I was just about to pick up the Medicom version but now I have to wait it out. That would be bad ass to have the chair. You could put all kinds of figures with slit throats in it.....

Yeah, I'm also planning this if ever..that would be cool! :hi5:

Yea, this would be a fairly bad joke, since there's nothing particularly funny about it. It's actually a good license - the Medicom has done well, and the look is very unique. I'd certainly pick one up!

Now, if they said they were just making his chair...

I would say this is real. Its not really funny as MC said. Its not something obvious like Sideshow's half Darth Maul or Stealth PZ. This is something people would and will buy. The only thing that could be a 'joke' is the line about more figures with chairs. But that is all I see that could be fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back