First new Hot Toys Johnny Depp teaser... and its Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the little derail, but what's their facebook/twitter address (hot toys, that is)?

This would be a very weird April Fool's type joke, because it is so believable and kind of expected.

Yeah, I would think this is not a joke. I could understand if the link is fake and fan-made aprils fools joke. I don't understand why Hot Toys would fake out their fans.

Howard Chan.. "You thought we were making Sweeney. You thought wrong! Hahahahahahahaha.. no Sweeney Todd for you sucka!!"

What would be the point? To upset people?

If this is true (which i believe it is) ..just todd next to his chair in a detolf shelf would look soooo cool!!

Hell I'm up for a Sweeney, don't know why people would think this is an April Fools, Depp has a huge following, this figure is bound to sell & I think it's great that HT would look into licences like this, they did Ed Scissorhands & I hope they get round to making him again but they did announce only a little while ago that they were making more Depp figures.

I'd sing a song about how lame this announcement was if I cared enough.

I hope it's true. I would love an HT Sweeney. A few more Depp figures and I can separate them on their own shelf.

This is great news - I'd even take a figure of Ed Wood.

Long shot, but I wouldn't mind a figure of Depp's Abberline from From Hell, with Jack the Ripper to boot!

more figures with chairs?
most probaply avatar?jack sully with his chair?
hey i found their april joke(avatar)
i never saw the film of sweeney todd but the figure with the chair it will be a killer combo i think

I'd buy a Sweeney Todd, it's the best Tim Burton movie since Sleepy Hollow. An Ichabod would be sweet, and of course a Walken Headless Horseman.

:pray:Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease!!!!!:pray:

I hate that this was announced today. So much doubt. WANT!

:lecture

My second favorite Depp role. Instant buy if it's real.

Hell I'm up for a Sweeney, don't know why people would think this is an April Fools, Depp has a huge following, this figure is bound to sell & I think it's great that HT would look into licences like this, they did Ed Scissorhands & I hope they get round to making him again but they did announce only a little while ago that they were making more Depp figures.

Yes they did. Adds a lot of legitimacy to this.

Looks nothing like Depp. There, got that outta the way.

:lol

Last edited:
SweeneyTodd_teaser.jpg

Better likeness than the HT Jack Sparrow! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back