First Hot Toy Purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman.....with light up eyes......cant remember if that was a DX 02 or what.....
I think it was DX 02

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just purchased my first Hot Toys yesterday!

4fccd639351c51c2294f42793264dc15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Steve Rogers/Stealth Suit Cap two-pack, last spring.

I remember, at the time, telling a friend about my purchase, and he thought I was insane to spend that much on an action figure. Now, half a dozen Hot Toys + several other figures later, today he was talking about something that could save me $1200 over the course of a year and immediately followed up nonchalantly with "that's like 6 action figures." He knows how I think, lol!

The Steve Rogers/Stealth Suit Cap two-pack, last spring.

I remember, at the time, telling a friend about my purchase, and he thought I was insane to spend that much on an action figure. Now, half a dozen Hot Toys + several other figures later, today he was talking about something that could save me $1200 over the course of a year and immediately followed up nonchalantly with "that's like 6 action figures." He knows how I think, lol!

A friend of mine used to think I was a little crazy for spending money on ax ruin figures, I showed him a picture of my new Hot Toys and he was impressed, I think he might be coming around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first HT purchase was the bootleg George Lucas The Director figure back when it was released.

georgea.jpg

The Hot Toy that popped my cherry is the Hot Toys Iron Man Starboost Armour. The black and white with the honey comb patterns drew me in.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

My first was MMS 123 Iron Man Mark IV. Thought it was the most beautiful figure I'd ever seen at the time and still think it holds up quite well for the vintage but I would love to upgrade to maybe Civil War or Spider-Man: Homecoming model now :)

Back