First 4 Figures: Link on Epona Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine at a convention to save on shipping and duty fees to Canadaland.

IMG_0278.jpg

The Link/Epona statue is on sale for $380 shipped at toynk according to figures.com.

I'm awfully tempted at that price, but still not sure I can justify it.

Wow, great pics and vids, everyone. This piece looks great! Wish the pricetag had been a little lower, would've been a definite buy for me.

This is one of the best statues to come out in years IMO
I just really wished they didnt change the production from 1,500 to 2,500

Last edited:
This statue is amazing. I passed because it's expensive for now and Marvel has taken more priority as of late. Plus I already have 3 Link statues: Fierce Diety, Zora Tunic and Dark Link EX. I still want Darunia.

F4F has really stepped up in quality. I think some work to their web site (already released products in the "Coming Soon" section, Sold Out products in the "Featured" section, and I really need them to fix the spelling of "About Athenticate" in the menu nav), a decent Mario statue, and a 1/4 scale Link, Ganondorf and Samus would do them very well.

Well we now have Ganondorf finally coming! I want a 1/4th link before a zelda. And Ganondorf does look really dang good !

This statue is old and luckily i found a regular statue from my local comic store. Can someone please tell me if the statue pieces are easy to connect and are not of cheap quality and prone to break when assembling. I have always bought sideshow statues which have magnetic pieces that just pop in.

Last edited:
For those that own Link on Epona is the horse strap meant to be fixed to Links hand, as i got my statue and straps are both not connected to his hand.

I just found out that the statue has a defect, as this is my first defective statue what's the best solution I can apply to reattach the horse leash on links arm.

Last edited:
Back