First 4 Figures: Link on Epona Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a regular and exclusive version on order. I'm curious as to when they'll charge for them. If I remember correctly they sent emails out when the Shadow Link was going to be processed.

Wait, what was the EX version?

Wait, what was the EX version?

It's a sort of bronzed version.

link-on-horse.jpeg

Not a big fan of it.

the bronze version looks great except the lackof detail on the face. If they added the detail to the face like the reg edition, it would be much better oh wellz

They said, in a comment on their facebook, that they would look into adding eyes on the bronze version, after a lot of people complained.

hi biojex, do you have a link or quote exactly what they said? This is a buy for me if it's true. thanks

wow that's great thanks! just need a photo of the 2nd head, they said in the thread it will be posted after chinese new year in feb. guess still waiting.

edit: nevermind found it, this is so ordered! :hi5:

381625_2333794795624_1572428993_31711962_1110063529_n.jpg

i think the bronze looks great, this is probably the only statue i know of where they colored the bronze and made it look good.

all ss faux bronze are just monotone colored.

I have F4F Green Link on Ebay if sb. is interested. It seems that it's the only one worldwide atm.

DAMN!!! Looking on eBay the First 4 Figures Skull Kid is going for like $600-$700! And I don't have a green tunic Link but I have a blue Zora tunic Link and it goes for like $350.

Seriously considering selling my Skull Kid now...

I seem to ask this a lot for different company products, but any Canadians know any online retailers that sells this or is it only available through First 4's site. Duty fees would be killer for this.

DAMN!!! Looking on eBay the First 4 Figures Skull Kid is going for like $600-$700! And I don't have a green tunic Link but I have a blue Zora tunic Link and it goes for like $350.

Seriously considering selling my Skull Kid now...

that Zora statue is the only one I need but I prefer not to pay +300euros for it :monkey2... currently paying off my Gravity Suit :D :yess:

Back