First 4 Figures: Link on Epona Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
Introducing the 3rd in our The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess "Master Arts" range of Centerpieces - Link on Epona!
333558_10150293060366732_129298161731_8168738_1654633150_o.jpg

Re: First 4 Figures: 1/6 scale Link on Epona Statue

Mentioned on their facebook
Link on Epona nugget of info #1: This is not 1/4 scale, but rather the same scale as OoT Link (slightly bigger than him). This is the most heavy piece we've ever made.

Too bad it's not 1/4 scale...but at least it's affordable now :lol

:lol no one has any interest in this? What's wrong with you people?!

you mean what's wrong with F4F... why release a piece in a Master Arts line (that's supposedly 1/4th scale) in a smaller scale than the rest? :gah:
it's plain ugly when scales don't match... that's why we'd never buy any comiquettes (apart from game related) from SSC; because they're not all 1/5th scale

debating whether or not to sell all our F4F... growing to very dislike that company :(

I'm just happy getting some high-quality Zelda merchandise.

I'll probably hold off on buying any of them until there's a more neutral pose Link, or a Wind Waker version.

you mean what's wrong with F4F... why release a piece in a Master Arts line (that's supposedly 1/4th scale) in a smaller scale than the rest? :gah:
it's plain ugly when scales don't match... that's why we'd never buy any comiquettes (apart from game related) from SSC; because they're not all 1/5th scale

debating whether or not to sell all our F4F... growing to very dislike that company :(

It's still going to be huge and awesome. And it's in scale with their Ocarina of Time stuff. So it will match with something.

I have more 1/6 stuff than I do 1/4 stuff, so it will look pretty nice set next to all of those pieces. That's why it doesn't bother me to much. To each his own though :duff

they just should have gone and include it in their OoT/MM line instead of calling it a Master Arts...
then it just would have been awesome

Definitely one of the best statues they've done so far, but I'll save my money for a standard Link statue when they eventually make it.

I love this statue! I think it looks great. I saw the other ones in person at the Nintendo World store when I went to NYC this past Christmas and the Midna and Wolf Link one was really nice, too. I'd love to get this Link/Epona one, just worried cause it's a bit on the pricey side for me lol. We'll see. I hope we get a Zelda statue soon as well.

Link on epona?

Anyone else order link on Epona from first four figures? Last payment was supposed to process on 3/20 and it still hasn't. I am wondering if it got delayed and they just havent announced it? Anyone know more? Looking forward to getting this piece.

Re: Link on epona?

I did a search before starting a new post. Didnt find the other thread. Sorry for a dup. Thread. Cant wait to get this piece. I will email them and see what the status is

Ugh. I REALLY wanted this piece but it was just way out of my price range :(

I've got a regular and exclusive version on order. I'm curious as to when they'll charge for them. If I remember correctly they sent emails out when the Shadow Link was going to be processed.

Back