First 4 Figures: Link on Epona Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up fellas? Just got my Link on Epona EX. Ch-check it Charlie. =D

1ff13d44.jpg

beababa5.jpg

026b628d.jpg

d5ccc06a.jpg

edd7d993.jpg

95d9705a.jpg

6a68efde.jpg

a2849631.jpg

e25d9ced.jpg

66c2bdc0.jpg

e9dd198e.jpg

65554f9c.jpg

5fd5f1ac.jpg

Definitely happy with it. Initially I didn't like EX, but when I saw the extra painted head I knew I had to have it. I also have the regular ordered through Sideshow, but they have not notified me yet of when it'll be in stock. =(

Thanks for the Links ' no pun intended'.

I have ordered a regular from F4F website. Will be my Birthday present from my parents.

Still waiting on my regular, I really like the new face with the painted eyes. But I think they nailed the twilight princess look and fell with the regular. This piece is literakky my grail. And the reason they are back in stock is that when they went from a run of 1,500 to 2,500 after they sold out the first 1,500. kind of grimy to make more after they sold out but its still a fantastic statue

Here is my unboxing video for the regular Link on Epona Statue by First 4 Figures. I should have my review done in a few days!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbeeXOz4G8&list=UU9HosxJGzfasvkjYTbxBX_A&index=2&feature=plcp[/ame]

Let me know what you think.

Got my regular version today. Just checked it over for any problems and its a beauty. Took some pics before I put it back in the box ready for my Birthday. This statue could be my favourite that I own.

Got my regular version today. Just checked it over for any problems and its a beauty. Took some pics before I put it back in the box ready for my Birthday. This statue could be my favourite that I own.

It is a beauty... I hope I can justify the price around my birthday or christmas.

DAMN!!! Looking on eBay the First 4 Figures Skull Kid is going for like $600-$700! And I don't have a green tunic Link but I have a blue Zora tunic Link and it goes for like $350.

Seriously considering selling my Skull Kid now...

I have a First 4 Figures Zelda Skull Kid. Any European interested? :wink1:

I order one, knew nothing or brand or anything of this statue, incredible ZELDA and EPONA, today when I saw I loved.

Back