Firefly Shipworks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldduffer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Teaser Alert :banana

https://www.fireflyshipworks.com/page/2/

ser-2.jpg

Ooo, it has a teeny Inara's shuttle! That's soooo cool. I'd also like to know what scale it is. Did they mention an expected price?

I have the FF ornaments, and they look fantastic with all my Star Trek and Star Wars HM ornaments during the holidays! Yes, I mix and match franchises on my display.

LOL. I'm such a geek.

How big is that, and how much would it cost when done?

Should top out at 18" I believe, picture attached gives you an idea of scale on the shuttle AND the winkie size of our "Great Worm" ! :rotfl:wave:devil

Hopefully it's affordable, they've put out a $50,000 death star and other high end commissions. We'll see

shuttle-4.jpg

Isn't QMx supposed to be doing a licensed one of these? Perhaps they can borrow the plans from these guys.

Isn't QMx supposed to be doing a licensed one of these? Perhaps they can borrow the plans from these guys.

This is the QMx one. They are working with the FX Company to make it.

I think this will be around $1,000 or so, probably at a starting point. The Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider is around $900 so this will probably be a bit more. But most pieces are being sculpted by hand using the computer model from Zoic as reference.

Well, that's way too rich for me. I'll have to settle for pics from all of you lucky people with money like that to burn.

As a mass produced product for $1000, it better light up and play the theme song and be delivered in person by Kaylee and Inara.

$1,000 is just way too much... I can understand that the quailty will be there, but its hard to swallow that price when it was originally advertised as $500. Oh well, maybe someone will make a nice model kit one of these days :rolleyes:

As a mass produced product for $1000, it better light up and play the theme song and be delivered in person by Kaylee and Inara.

That's stretching it a bit far don't you think, Kaylee AND Inara ....................................................................

Inara with the required lotions kit wouldn't be too much to ask for though. :arr

It's not mass produced, it's like the Master Replicas Millennium Falcon, and remember how much that cost, so $1,000 isn't to bad considering. It will light up though, and possibly have the gravity ring spinning, but we'll have to wait and see for that. Remember that this is being made by people that make actual filming models for movies so it's the highest quality available.

The Firefly fan in me would take this over a Falcon or a Predator Maquette.

There was suppose to be some type of Flex-Payment plan attached to this.

Hopefully, they'll give us a year to pay it off. :joy

$1000 wow, only 18" long, ouch
have to see more pics, and what it has for all the bells and whistles. would be cool with a rotating engine coil light.

would like to see a version of the alliance ship also, the one that serenity took the preacher to for medical assistance. looks like skyscrapers on a saucer.

$1000 wow, only 18" long, ouch
have to see more pics, and what it has for all the bells and whistles. would be cool with a rotating engine coil light.

would like to see a version of the alliance ship also, the one that serenity took the preacher to for medical assistance. looks like skyscrapers on a saucer.

They can't do that one, they only have the license for the Serenity movie and not the show since Fox owns the rights to that and since they are evil they'll never license it out.

There will be a payment plan, it's called X-pay or something.

Back