FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(9/18/12 UPDATED LIST PAGE 1)-SMcG Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(PAGE 12 UPDATE 5/18)-SMcG Customs

Any chance you'll be doing River's green dress from the end of Serenity?

Any chance you'll be doing River's green dress from the end of Serenity?

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
river%20s%20promo1.jpg

https://serenifly.tripod.com/serenityriver6.html

:pray:

Yeah I noticed the list hadn't really moved in a few months, are these still in the plans or not so much?

Any chance of a book shirt?

any plans to do the Mal coat again. I see it on your site as coming soon and have sent a couple of messages through the site but never heard anything.

any plans to do the Mal coat again. I see it on your site as coming soon and have sent a couple of messages through the site but never heard anything.

I have been doing the same JMW. Hopefully, Chad will be able to make another batch. I am actually on the hunt for all Mal's clothing.

Hey everyone...sorry been gone from Firefly for a bit now. Many of you are still on the list from last fall and I will be refreshing the list once again and getting back to those orders.
This weekend, I will repost the "new" updated list of requests from everyone to make sure I have everyone. Then I will start to chip away at it....I will still be able to do all of Mal's clothing again and some Jayne yellow tees. Zoe will have to be touch and go when it comes to the vest because several of you still have one requested from the list. Wash I can only do the Hawaiian version of his shirt for now and Kaylee has her floral onepiece mechanic shirt....
Other items may come in the future and the one I am the most anxious to work on are clothing for RIVER..

Check back this weekend for UPDATES....

Chad
SMcG

www.smcgcustoms.com

Re: FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(NEW UPDATES GETTING BACK TO THE LIST)-SMcG Customs

Yay!!! Awesome news!!! Glad to hear from you!! Still waiting patiently... promise!!!
-r.

Great news indeed! I'll be checking back over the weekend.

Thanks Chad!

Hurray! I should be on there. If possible its more convenient for me to find where I am on the list if when you update it you just post it as a new post so its at the end of the thread.

Except right now we're on page 6.........

Awesome I am glad you are doing these. If you feel like adding anyone to the list I need a Mal Coat. Thanks

I would love to be added to the list as well.

Back