Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

Ex Optimus came with 2 switch out energon swords not switch out head bro. Damn I so regret missing on Ex. :slap

£2000 and you can have mine :yess: :lol

Re: Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

:hi5: I don't know if you knew where that piece came from, but it is from the Best Buy Exclusive Blu-ray Gift Set. The head piece was done by Sideshow Collectibles also.

sdcc-sun-05_1248662436.jpg

Ex Optimus came with 2 switch out energon swords not switch out head bro. Damn I so regret missing on Ex. :slap

Oh...still looks cool though :yess:

Damn Firebird, you got a killer collection! :rock

I love the pose you have Whiplash in on your shelves, that's the best I've seen. And I'm loving that Rocky bust. Not too many people have it that I've seen aside from me and one other person :rock

Damn Firebird, you got a killer collection! :rock

I love the pose you have Whiplash in on your shelves, that's the best I've seen.

Thank you Morbach and for taking the time to look through my collection. :hi5:

And I'm loving that Rocky bust. Not too many people have it that I've seen aside from me and one other person :rock

That's awesome that you have that also and I am really loving that piece too. :rock

Thank you Morbach and for taking the time to look through my collection. :hi5:

That's awesome that you have that also and I am really loving that piece too. :rock

HT did some really good Rocky figures but something about that bust called out to me. But you have the figures and the bust, so you're good :lol

Here's a little bit better pic, I think, of the Optimus Prime Maquette:

:hi5: I don't know if you knew where that piece came from, but it is from the Best Buy Exclusive Blu-ray Gift Set. The head piece was done by Sideshow Collectibles also.

sdcc-sun-05_1248662436.jpg

Great Pic on Optimus and Great Score on the DVD Gift Set, Great Posts; Jim

Great pics for Optimus my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend. :hi5:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Many thanks my friend. :hi5:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I get it now, since you had to remind me. I kind of feel like I pulled an Andy today, in not knowing who Iron Whiplash was.

Just Kidding. :lol

:lol Yay more picking on Andy :woo

:lol We are friends! It's why we pick on you. ;)

Hey it's normally me this lot pick on so you're not alone.

:lol We are friends! It's why we pick on you. ;)

Hey it's normally me this lot pick on so you're not alone.

:rotfl:rotfl Next you'll be doing a Balotelli and saying..."Why always me?" :rotfl

:lol When we've finished with you that's what you'll be saying. :D

:lol You'll be bored over there, it's really slow like Italian football. :chase :lol

Back