Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

Well you can't use that Celebrity excuse next year but I do not blame you either :wink1::wink1: did you go all three days? and did stop any Hot looking Cos-play characters? as for prints I kept a lot of mine that I have put up out of the way for years until the time came to display still have some put up but wall space is limited for now :lol:lol:lol

P.S. I have always had a Blast every-time I have went to a ComicCon and met some Cool Celebrities and other Collectors, so know you are not a Rookie, Jim :lol:lol:lol:lol

:lol :lol :lol Oh, the celebrity excuse will probably be used next year too.

No, but my brother and I arrived on Friday evening. On Friday the event started that evening, but for only a short time. So we decided to not attended that day. We went to the event on Saturday only. We stayed as long as we could until we had to get back on the road and head for home. Next year we are going to arrive in the morning time on Saturday and stay the night. That way we can attended Saturday and Sunday at the show. Then leave Sunday evening sometime. That's the plan anyway, but things can change since the next show is a year away. :lol

As for the Cos-play characters, I didn't get any pics because I forgot to bring my camera. My brother was going to take some pics from his phone, but his phone didn't have every good pic quality on it. But there was plenty of really nice female eye candy to look at there. :monkey5

Next year I am going to bring plenty of money so I can snag some prints and some clear sleeves to put them in until I can get them displayed. I hear ya, wall space is very hard to come by in my home too. :lol :lol :lol

How many events have you been to now? And celebs have you met so far?

Re: Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

Hey Jim, great to see you in those pics buddy! Sara and especially Eliza look seriously HOT!!! :love you lucky guy :yess:

Thanks Andy. :hi5: Yeah, both were extremely HOT to me!!! I always had a thing for Sara though. :lol

Congrats bro ;)

Thanks darth! :hi5:

:lol :lol :lol Oh, the celebrity excuse will probably be used next year too.

No, but my brother and I arrived on Friday evening. On Friday the event started that evening, but for only a short time. So we decided to not attended that day. We went to the event on Saturday only. We stayed as long as we could until we had to get back on the road and head for home. Next year we are going to arrive in the morning time on Saturday and stay the night. That way we can attended Saturday and Sunday at the show. Then leave Sunday evening sometime. That's the plan anyway, but things can change since the next show is a year away. :lol

As for the Cos-play characters, I didn't get any pics because I forgot to bring my camera. My brother was going to take some pics from his phone, but his phone didn't have every good pic quality on it. But there was plenty of really nice female eye candy to look at there. :monkey5

Next year I am going to bring plenty of money so I can snag some prints and some clear sleeves to put them in until I can get them displayed. I hear ya, wall space is very hard to come by in my home too. :lol :lol :lol

How many events have you been to now? And celebs have you met so far?

I have been to Four Cons with my LCS working at there booth and longer at trade show with same LCS, I have made some Scores here and there thru the years and have met Michael Bien, Very Cool Guy, Kevin Sorbo/Hercules/Dylan Hunt, Andromeda and Lou Ferigno/Hulk That is One Big Dude, Gil Gerard/Buck Rogers and Erin Gray/Col. Wilma Deering, she's a Classy Lady, Alana Huffman/Stargate Universe, she Hotter as a Red Head JMO, Hayden Panetteri, The Cheerleader/Heros and Lyndasy Wagner just to name few that's not counting Artists and WWE Wrestling Girls,

Take Pic's Cos-Play Girls will stop and pose Good Times :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Jim
Al

I have been to Four Cons with my LCS working at there booth and longer at trade show with same LCS, I have made some Scores here and there thru the years and have met Michael Bien, Very Cool Guy, Kevin Sorbo/Hercules/Dylan Hunt, Andromeda and Lou Ferigno/Hulk That is One Big Dude, Gil Gerard/Buck Rogers and Erin Gray/Col. Wilma Deering, she's a Classy Lady, Alana Huffman/Stargate Universe, she Hotter as a Red Head JMO, Hayden Panetteri, The Cheerleader/Heros and Lyndasy Wagner just to name few that's not counting Artists and WWE Wrestling Girls,

Take Pic's Cos-Play Girls will stop and pose Good Times :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Jim
Al

Wow!!! That is quite the star power there. I did meet Lou Ferigno at the comic con event and he will probably be there next year too. He is a really nice guy and down to earth.

I will have to plan on doing that next year. :lol :lol I plan to be very pic happy at the next event! :lol

Wow!!! That is quite the star power there. I did meet Lou Ferigno at the comic con event and he will probably be there next year too. He is really nice guy and down to earth.

I will have to plan on doing that next year. :lol :lol I plan to be very pic happy at the next event! :lol

WOW Jim...you met the big guy Lou :horror I'm a massive fan of his not just because of his link to Marvel and the Incredible Hulk but also because of his great success as a top bodybuilder. He had a great physique and if it weren't for the likes of Arnold being around (who is my ultimate person that I'd like to meet!) then he would of eventually won a Mr. Olympia title...

Stars like Schwarzenegger, Stallone and Van Damme are all stars I'd love to meet as I pretty much grew up watching them constantly on my TV and movie screens since I can remember...:)

WOW Jim...you met the big guy Lou :horror I'm a massive fan of his not just because of his link to Marvel and the Incredible Hulk but also because of his great success as a top bodybuilder. He had a great physique and if it weren't for the likes of Arnold being around (who is my ultimate person that I'd like to meet!) then he would of eventually won a Mr. Olympia title...

Stars like Schwarzenegger, Stallone and Van Damme are all stars I'd love to meet as I pretty much grew up watching them constantly on my TV and movie screens since I can remember...:)

And so has Al. When I was there, he was leaving a voice message on a fans voicemail (cell phone). Very cool of him to do!

That's a great list Andy! I hope you get the chance to meet all of them. :pray:

I would say, Stallone is on the very top of my list of people I would like to meet. He is still my favorite actor.

And so has Al. When I was there, he was leaving a voice message on a fans voicemail (cell phone). Very cool of him to do!

That's a great list Andy! I hope you get the chance to meet all of them. :pray:

I would say, Stallone is on the very top of my list of people I would like to meet. He is still my favorite actor.

Even Al has seen Lou :horror Has he recovered from that yet? :lol Lou that is not Al :lol

Stallone and Arnold are the grand-daddys of all action movies aren't they so I'd imagine that a lot of guys here on the forum would love to meet them. Arnold for me would be at the top cos he's pretty much nailed everything that he's done in life. Started Bodybuilding and became the best, began acting and became of the most famous....even became mayor of California!!!:horror and he's friggin Austrian!! :lol Is there anything the man cant do?

For me, he is still the man for giving off the best one liners...most of my favourite are taken from his early documentary/movie 'Pumping Iron' but I still love the one where I think in an interview he said 'Eating is not Cheating!' :lol that is so Arnold :lol

Back