1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah !! Looking awesome !!

First look video on May 4th ???

Thanks, but I won't be able to wait that long. There will be a YouTube video within the next 24 hours.

7578b4c5ee4061c8d4c4ec88eb23c840.png

ed6ec2e53f38fc67fcc51b4c880fd621.png

c6c7faa0cb2fc2fb7b8dec1c5bfc0b77.png

f2f7532f89206d37d9e2d9349c3b44ad.png

That looks pretty nice, but I imagine I'd have buyer's remorse as soon as you showed off the TrueScale version.

Wow!!!!!!! Looks amazing Joost. Hard decisions ahead as to the Detolf or TureScale Version!!!!! Can't wait to see Vader standing in that hallway.

Looks superb, very exciting! If you use detolfs I don't see how you can pass this up unless you're going for the truscale.

Can this be configured outside a detolf with the box walls side by side instead of across from each other (making that a double wide back wall and then the door being on one side)?

That would be my idea for a budget or alternate version, adding an extra floor piece in the place of a ceiling piece.

I guess another option would be to invidually price each piece and let people order whatever combination works for them...I'm not making demands, just throwing out ideas.

Of course I'm also interested to see what the plan is for the truscale version.

Again, great work Jazz!

Looks superb, very exciting! If you use detolfs I don't see how you can pass this up unless you're going for the truscale.

Can this be configured outside a detolf with the box walls side by side instead of across from each other (making that a double wide back wall and then the door being on one side)?

That would be my idea for a budget or alternate version, adding an extra floor piece in the place of a ceiling piece.

I guess another option would be to invidually price each piece and let people order whatever combination works for them...I'm not making demands, just throwing out ideas.

Of course I'm also interested to see what the plan is for the truscale version.

Again, great work Jazz!

THANKS! Yes that would work, but we'll also be offering a budget version in a few weeks, with just a side (box) wall and a floor. The TruScale will be this design, scaled up to true 1/6 scale and even more detail

I look at it and I want but I must resist as I think this will kill in Truscale. Those Truscale dimensions were besta size right? How far down the list is the Truscale?

That's right. The Truscale will fit inside 60x64x40 cm

Joost. So is at four options then?
Budget and deluxe detolf of the door.
A truescale one and also the wall version with the door on the side?

Probably just 3 versions but I could be wrong. Sounds like the budget will be box wall and floor only with no door.

I'm thinking truscale is going to be the way to go (for me anyway).

No three options:
the budget deluxe with a sidewall (in the back) and a floor
The DX Detolf, like you see in the pictures
The TruScale DX, which will full 1/6 scale model with a bit more detailing and the correct dimensions. (to stand on its own or fit within an IKEA Besta (60x64x40 cm)

Probably just 3 versions but I could be wrong. Sounds like the budget will be box wall and floor only with no door.

I'm thinking truscale is going to be the way to go (for me anyway).

Exactly!

Joost. Have you mentioned a price for the three versions ?
I guess not yet.

The Detolf version you saw will be priced at $299 . The larger Tantive TruScale DX (60x64x40 cm max) will cost around $500. I will also offer a budget detolf version which will have a back wall and a floor. It will be priced around $199 maximum.

The materials used are Aluminium, Perspex and Forex, machined to very tight tolerances, with LED ceiling, AC world power adapter, a door and a double-sided print of two hallways if you don’t mount the door.

If you want any of them, you can make a $100 downpayment per kit to [email protected]. Please add 3% for paypel fees and send me your shipping address, correspondence email and phone number for fedex.

Back