1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the diorama Spam, but I just recorded a Q&A video that should answer most of the questions I've been getting

I keep reposing, but this is my favourite
tantive IV entry way.jpg

I agree....keep them coming Joost.

Ok, here's a cool little update: a free little upgrade. We've tested whether we could make those little vents on the columns with our laser. Turns out we can, so we will!

IMG_4955.jpg

Just wish HT would do a damn Rebel Fleet trooper !!

Fleet Trooper ideally with a Gareth Edwards head sculpt for Jazz's next diorama......Vaders Walk of Death !

Production is in full swing! Check out the massive plates of aluminum we need for this and how much of it!
117d7d04204635fc7d908e3b7d54cad4.jpg

122582d228fed763d5ec4e9f963c7530.jpg

97625d57f4e3c68e97656423beb27043.jpg

46f248bf586bdf9cca2193a9a13c7f8e.jpg

0c16128ed32bacee98cb6273687a9529.jpg

I love the heft and rigidity the aluminum gives the diorama. Even the cool touch of the metal gives the feel as if its in space.

I love the heft and rigidity the aluminum gives the diorama. Even the cool touch of the metal gives the feel as if its in space.

Thanks! This particular diorama will also include Perspex and Forex because of the particular properties and dimensions afforded by those materials.

You're getting closer to industrial scale manufacturing with each new project :lol

Very impatient to see those getting shipped :)

Hey Joost. Sorry if this has been asked but can you tell me the approximate weight of the Detolf DX version. I display my figures on a floating wall shelf and weight is a factor.

Also, would it be possible to remove one sidewall of the Detolf DX and attach it to the other sidewall, rotate the whole thing 90 degrees to make a side view display of the corridor with the door on the right side, if that makes any sense.

Thanks in advance or any info.

Not trying to speak for J, but as an owner of two sets, I would not recommend a floating
shelf unless you are certain you are anchored solidly into studs. If you're in an earthquake
zone 4 or 5, I'd just simply not recommend it personally.

Not trying to speak for J, but as an owner of two sets, I would not recommend a floating
shelf unless you are certain you are anchored solidly into studs. If you're in an earthquake
zone 4 or 5, I'd just simply not recommend it personally.

Thanks for the input. All of my floating shelves are anchored securely and can support a fair amount of weight. I have 1/4 scale Enterbay figures sitting on them with no problem. But since these displays are made mostly of aluminum, I wanted to get an idea of the weight to be sure. Also, there is almost zero chance of an earthquake where I live so that is not an issue.

Back