Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot Toys MMS10 Robocop Score

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the helmet removable on this guy?

While it is technically possible to remove it, it's not supposed to come off. The flight pack version Robo's helmet does come off though.

The ver.1 Robo:
511.jpg

The FP version:
robocop-movie-masterpiece-006.jpg

The helmet on the FP doesn't fit as well and the nose isn't as covered and looks funky, but has more details.

Last edited:
Awesome figure, he was my third HT figure next to Hicks and Hudson. The only thing that ever was an issue for me were those four hoops on his shoulders, oe broke off with minor handling. I glued it back in and you cannot notice it anymore but it makes me wary when I pick him up. I love the holster in the thigh feature...

I just can't help thinking he'd be much better if done at todays standards. He wouldn't be one of my favourites, however as the original Robocop is one of my Big Four I couldn't possible part with him.

Yeah... An updated version would be pretty cool. Although they did a great job on this one. I would like to see a removable helmet with a good PETER WELLER likeness and HOT TOYS could really nail it these days.

I just can't help thinking he'd be much better if done at todays standards. He wouldn't be one of my favourites, however as the original Robocop is one of my Big Four I couldn't possible part with him.

Yeah... An updated version would be pretty cool. Although they did a great job on this one. I would like to see a removable helmet with a good PETER WELLER likeness and HOT TOYS could really nail it these days.
they'll never get the likeness rights to do that and i wouldn't buy an unmasked robocop that doesn't look like weller anyway. your best hope is to commission someone who doesn't have to deal with licenses to sculpt it for you. that will cost way more than a HT figure.

they'll never get the likeness rights to do that and i wouldn't buy an unmasked robocop that doesn't look like weller anyway. your best hope is to commission someone who doesn't have to deal with licenses to sculpt it for you. that will cost way more than a HT figure.

what makes you say they'll NEVER get the rights to weller's likeness?

If Hot Toys was to make a new Robocop DX version with an awesome new sculpt, another body with Weller's cop outfit and head and new features man they would make a killing.

They could make the data spike "pop out" when you pull back the knuckles.
They could give us a "wrench accessory" to unscrew his helmet.
They could give us a "battle damaged" version after the fight with Clarence Boddicker, with the hole in the chest, the long ass steel pipe Clarence used and Robo could have blood all over him from when he killed Clarence.
____ they could even make an "environment" for him. His chair that he rests in with the monitors all around.

And of course....ROBO-CAIN!! Man there is still so much money left in this license!!

Back