Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot Toys MMS10 Robocop Score

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to a good bro I FINALLY was able to put this HOT TOYS V1 ROBOCOP in my collection. :chew I just unboxed him and snapped him together for a quick pic: Mike

I JUST NOTICED IT IS MMS10:lol ONLY THEIR 10th FIGURE IN THE LINE OF MMS FIGURES.

Picture002.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New robocop score

Congrats,but isn't the PF better and cheaper ?

Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot Toys Robocop Score

Truly a lovely piece ENDO-HUNTER! Even the box is fantastic for show too! :hi5: :wave

Can't say I like robocop :monkey2 Looks too much like a guy in a robot suit!

Congrats, bro!!!!!! Hope to see it close up soon. :clap:clap To bad it didn't come over the weekend. It would have been great to have Nancy Allen sign the box.:yess:

Sold mine awhile ago to a board member, Neca (v1, modded)18inch Robo will do just fine.

Congrats,but isn't the PF better and cheaper ?
depends on your definition of "better". the pf definitely isn't as accurate or poseable. however, the pf IS heavier. so, it would probably be a much better paperweight than the ht figure.

I once owned the PF and loved it. I really regret selling it as it was impressive. My only gripe was the ELBOW joints were loose and it limited the poses I could get.

depends on your definition of "better". the pf definitely isn't as accurate or poseable. however, the pf IS heavier. so, it would probably be a much better paperweight than the ht figure.

I once owned the PF and loved it. I really regret selling it as it was impressive. My only gripe was the ELBOW joints were loose and it limited the poses I could get.
i owned the pf for about a month and got rid of it. it definitely wasn't cheaper than my HT figure. aside from the Horizon/Huia kit, the HT figure is just about the best smaller-scale representation you can get.

Nice Mike!
I recently got this figure back in my collection too and I love it. The PF will always be my fav, but this is a beauty as far as 1/6 goes.

Back