FINALLY custom Batman The Dark Knight1/6 BAT-SIGNAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scuse me!

what does it take to have a batsignal ??

and the last price is ?

sorry for my english !
thank you very much

scuse me!

what does it take to have a batsignal ??

and the last price is ?

sorry for my english !
thank you very much
Hi Blueice, welcome to the SSF board.
The batsignal project has been terminated. I will make a few more of them, but those will go on ebay. I will post a link in this thread when I have one on ebay.

ok!

sin I have registered only for your work!

If I could change your mind and make me know how to find one, otherwise you can send me a PM waiting for the link to ebay!

I hope you do not put it on auction

Yo, 1mod6, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish but I have the best 1/6 Bat-signal of all time. OF ALL TIME!

picture.php

Mine's cheaper and more accurate, beat that. 10 bucks a pop guys, feel free to pm me.

ok!

sin I have registered only for your work!

If I could change your mind and make me know how to find one, otherwise you can send me a PM waiting for the link to ebay!

I hope you do not put it on auction
I'm honored:D.

congrats, very good job
Thanks gioga81.

Yo, 1mod6, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish but I have the best 1/6 Bat-signal of all time. OF ALL TIME!

picture.php

Mine's cheaper and more accurate, beat that. 10 bucks a pop guys, feel free to pm me.
:mwaha Does this mean I can stop making batsignals?:angelsmil

:mwaha Does this mean I can stop making batsignals?:angelsmil

Only, ONLY if you agree to send me one of yours for free. Only way man, only way. Then you can safely stop your production and let me take the reins with my highly detailed, movie accurate product. That my friend is competition at it's best.

Here's hoping reverse psychology works on 1mod6.

Last edited:
I think doing this batsignal its a lot of work for one person.... he its going to get lot of orders ... I would like to have one but I think I will have to wait for two years :(

Only, ONLY if you agree to send me one of yours for free. Only way man, only way. Then you can safely stop your production and let me take the reins with my highly detailed, movie accurate product. That my friend is competition at it's best.

Here's hoping reverse psychology works on 1mod6.
:D
If you can read your're too close to the screen.:rotfl
:lol:lol:lol

Did you read the threat? He stoped selling them (except for ebay)... And just in case he will ever sell them here: I AM THE NEXT ONE ON THE LIST! So stop asking for extra-treatment... :lol:cool:
:lecture:lol

Awesome work. Just a suggestion, but you might want to think about rewording the item description - there's the possibility that Warner Bros/DC could position it as trademark infringement, so "superhero floodlight" or something might be a safer bet. From what I hear, they can be really aggressive about these sorts of things.

Awesome work. Just a suggestion, but you might want to think about rewording the item description - there's the possibility that Warner Bros/DC could position it as trademark infringement, so "superhero floodlight" or something might be a safer bet. From what I hear, they can be really aggressive about these sorts of things.

Glad you like it Aussieinnyc and thanks for the tip. I don't have much knowledge on the trademark stuff. But even if I have the word "CUSTOM" in the title and description, will I get in trouble? Or is it due to the use of the word "BATMAN" and/or "DARK KNIGHT"? If anyone can enlighten me about this, I would really appreciate it.

Yap, they surly could. (( And Warner Bros. really aggressive, so be accurate with them. Many companys takes it really easy, coz custom things are always sign of trademarks' popularity and it's edition not so big to be dangerous to the firm. But you never knows when some ^^^^^^^ would like to play "public prosecutor and lawyer" games. It's very funny in America, coz of the case law. We have different rules in Russia.... But, please, be carefully, bro. aussieinnycs' warnings are not out of the blue. ;)

Glad you like it Aussieinnyc and thanks for the tip. I don't have much knowledge on the trademark stuff. But even if I have the word "CUSTOM" in the title and description, will I get in trouble? Or is it due to the use of the word "BATMAN" and/or "DARK KNIGHT"? If anyone can enlighten me about this, I would really appreciate it.

Wait, on ebay? You should be fine with the current title you have, "Custom Batman The Dark Knight 1/6 Bat-Signal".

PMed you concerning matter.

Back