FINALLY custom Batman The Dark Knight1/6 BAT-SIGNAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM Sent! Please put me down for one...amazing talent you have there!

Great work,that is awesome!This is something Hot Toys could add with the DX TDK,every TDK fan would love a Bat signal.

Hi all, sorry for the delay, but i had some software i needed to finished. I just finished developing it, so now i can answer all your questions.
First of all, let me say thanks for all the positive comments and interest in my batsignal.
There are more request that i expected. But fear not, if you guys are patient, I'll do my best to make sure each of you gets your batsignal. Unfortunately I'm not sure everyone will be able to get a remote version.

Now that is DAMN cool! :monkey2 I miss my Takara. Thats is excellent, I would love to add this to my setup.
I love my Takara too. Do you want a batsignal? I cannot figure it out from your comment :confused:

I'm interested as well...what do you think the build time will be?
I'll be building them 4 at the time in about 4 to 6 weeks, but it depends on my schedule at the university and the schedule of my buddy who takes care of the electronics.

F43%$^% this is madness... I WANT ONE DEFINITELY.. .and you are only in .. HIGH SCHOOL?!!?! you have great prospects.. god has blessed you so well my friend...!!
Thanks G'c, I'm actually in University working on my Masters. But it's about the same thing: teachers working on students nerves, and students working on the teachers nerves :D

Don't mean to sound cheap but would you mind making a tutorial of this? Sorry, I'm a bit strapped for cash right now and I want keep some money aside for the future TDK DX Batman preorder so $185 is big no-no for me at the moment =/
Sorry SnowRaven0404, a tutorial to build this would be very long and neither me or Elektro have that amount of time to make it. The list is very long, and if you take the building time in to the equation, you'll have time to gather the money at your own pace, and when you ready I'll be glad to help you out.

Hmmm, maybe if we get enough US orders, we can ship all to one spot and then do domestic shipping !

I have done this with some guys in the past for statues. It helps everyone out I think.
That's a good idea. However, I'll be building them 4 at the time, so I'll only be able to ship 4 at the time.

To clarify things, only the first 4 persons on the list have to pay the first half in order for my to start working on the first 4 batsignals. Once the batsignals are finished, they pay the other half + shipping cost. And then we start all over again with the next 4 people on the list.
I'll post the list tomorrow, because it's past 03:00am right now here and I'm beat.
For those who send me PM, I've received them, and I'll be replying tomorrow.

...Simply awesome!! Please sign me up for 1 Batsignal w/ remote control!!! :D

(Also, favor please to confirm receipt of my PM. Thanks.)

Zeer mooi gemaakt :)

...en nog succes met de studies want die vervelende examens komen er weer aan.
Bedank amarcord, maar momenteel heb ik meer project-opdrachten, dan tentamens. Nou ja, niks aan te doen :)

This one looks nice
Thanks nemesisenforcer.

Ok guys,

Here is the first version of the list. I'm using post-time and PM-received-time to determine the order of the list.

TheTerminator (???)
MadCow
lforigno
phoenixram1977
intothevoid
Snake Eater
KingGrayskull
drjedisith
Stephan2312
Lee in MI
G'c
Deckard
stmod0568
TheDarkKnight_NL
Old Grandpa
Rugby1970
bwayne
Minitrucker
J-Wild
elvis1976
Dark_Spidey (3x)
Sachiel
BLACKHAMMER
ro926
Chouzi

If you posted or PM me and I forgot to put your name down, please let me know. Also if I added your name by mistake, please let me know.
I'll be replying to the PMs I received and after that I'll contact the first 4 thru PM.

thanks sounds great. By the way do you have any positive feedback through here or ebay, or amazon? thanks

No, I don't have feedback from the board yet or amazon. I do have feedback from ebay but only from buying not selling:(. If you want I can PM you my ebay user-link.

List update:

TheTerminator (???)
MadCow
lforigno
phoenixram1977
intothevoid
Snake Eater
KingGrayskull
drjedisith
Stephan2312
Lee in MI
G'c
Deckard
stmod0568
TheDarkKnight_NL
Old Grandpa
Rugby1970
bwayne
Minitrucker
J-Wild
elvis1976
Dark_Spidey (3x)
Sachiel
BLACKHAMMER
ro926
Chouzi
Reinhardt

Now I'm just waiting confirmation from TheTerminator to see if he wants one or not, so that i can contact the first 4 on the list.

I decided I am going to back out. Thanks for the offer, Intothevoid I guess you are moving on up to the first batch now buddy.

Fancy trading a Bat Signal for a set of custom Joker Goon bank robbery masks? See my thread.
Dizzy:google

Back