FINALLY custom Batman The Dark Knight1/6 BAT-SIGNAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really fantastic! Very impressive job. I might pick one up down the line since there already seems to be a big waitlist.

F43%$^% this is madness... I WANT ONE DEFINITELY.. .and you are only in .. HIGH SCHOOL?!!?! you have great prospects.. god has blessed you so well my friend...!!

Don't mean to sound cheap but would you mind making a tutorial of this? Sorry, I'm a bit strapped for cash right now and I want keep some money aside for the future TDK DX Batman preorder so $185 is big no-no for me at the moment =/

Hmmm, maybe if we get enough US orders, we can ship all to one spot and then do domestic shipping !

I have done this with some guys in the past for statues. It helps everyone out I think.

This may be to sweet to pass up!
WOW
It looks so good.
$185 seems fair too.
Off to meditate on this...

Saw the pics now. I am STUNNED. Exactly what I needed for my planned rooftop scene dio. Sweet!!

You are one talented guy. You and your partner in crime.

I salute you.

I'd be all over this but the price is too much with all of the stuff shipping in the next few weeks. It looks freaking amazing though! Makes me wish Hot Toys would make one. It would be a great accessory for a Gordon to come with!

I'd be all over this but the price is too much with all of the stuff shipping in the next few weeks. It looks freaking amazing though! Makes me wish Hot Toys would make one. It would be a great accessory for a Gordon to come with!

Agreed - I think a set of Gordon w/ Batsignal would be the one thing that would push sales of such a figure.

Looks great! Good work!

Back