Final Spider-Man 3 trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. There was a few things in there I hadn't seen before.

I also liked the short interview with Bruce.

That Bruce Campbell clip is awesome! :lol I'm really looking forward to what he is next. I hear Stan Lee's cameo is also his favorite yet (heard in person at SDCC).

This movie looks amazing. I hope its not all hype when its released....it looks so good and there is so much hype around it.......

"Hey parker"

reminds me of the 90's animated symbiote cartoon story.

capture9li2.jpg

That is one heck of a still of the film!!!

However, most films don't live up to the hype... must stay grounded. But it's hard after seeing that photo. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

NightCreeper said:
Same here :(, it asks me to log in

This morning, it worked fine. Now it asks for log-in information.

Go to the SM3 website though and click the animation that appears on the main page. A few more clicks and you get access to the trailer. :)

I was just at target and they had out the new toys for the movie. They had a Rhino figure and Scorpion figure in the assortment. Are they cameos in the new movie or just filler for the assortment?
JAAKUB

jaakub said:
I was just at target and they had out the new toys for the movie. They had a Rhino figure and Scorpion figure in the assortment. Are they cameos in the new movie or just filler for the assortment?
JAAKUB

Its a villain wave of 5" spider man figures, not relevant to the movie at all.

Back