Final Fantasy XIII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished chapter nine. I beat the boss in about a minute. All my stats are maxed and the three characters had all their weapons upgraded. 4 hours of grinding payed off. :lol So where is the next big grinding spot? Also where can I find items to make my weapons their ultimate forms?

Finished chapter nine. I beat the boss in about a minute. All my stats are maxed and the three characters had all their weapons upgraded. 4 hours of grinding payed off. :lol So where is the next big grinding spot? Also where can I find items to make my weapons their ultimate forms?

I'm on the bridge on chapter 9, all maxed out as well :D

I'm on the bridge on chapter 9, all maxed out as well :D

Yeah well I didn't fight "thee" boss like I thought I did. I beat it but ____ it was rough! Then I start chapter 10 and get owned by two creatures. LOL! Granted I thought I could relentless assault them. Yeah not so much. LOL!

Yeah well I didn't fight "thee" boss like I thought I did. I beat it but ____ it was rough! Then I start chapter 10 and get owned by two creatures. LOL! Granted I thought I could relentless assault them. Yeah not so much. LOL!

I switch between solidarity, bully & relentless assault

as someone who played FF7 when he was in junior high (and it was already damn old by then) do you guys recommend this game? I just got done with God of War 3 and Me2 and I'm hankering for an rpg with good action, length and story. I've got a LOT of time to kill at the moment maybe two weeks of work/life stasis and need something to pull me in and keep me mentally occupied until I am able to get back on my feet and move around.

Also, any other RPG's or just games in general that you guys can recommend that would fill this criteria?

haven't played FF XIII but you may want to take a look at Dragon Age: Origins....it's from the creators of ME/KOTOR.

as someone who played FF7 when he was in junior high (and it was already damn old by then) do you guys recommend this game? I just got done with God of War 3 and Me2 and I'm hankering for an rpg with good action, length and story. I've got a LOT of time to kill at the moment maybe two weeks of work/life stasis and need something to pull me in and keep me mentally occupied until I am able to get back on my feet and move around.

Also, any other RPG's or just games in general that you guys can recommend that would fill this criteria?

Lost Odyssey will fill that time for you. highly recommended

I'm stuck on the chapter 9 boss :rotfl

It was a _____! I had like 20 potions that I had to use. LOL! Luckily I managed to do it the first time. It was close at times. Really close! Im putting tips in the spoiler tag. I didn't notice this until after I beat him.
Spoiler Spoiler:

It was a _____! I had like 20 potions that I had to use. LOL! Luckily I managed to do it the first time. It was close at times. Really close! Im putting tips in the spoiler tag. I didn't notice this until after I beat him.
Spoiler Spoiler:

that's what I've been doing. I destroy one side, then hope doesn't use cure when lightning & fang get low on health :duh

that's what I've been doing. I destroy one side, then hope doesn't use cure when lightning & fang get low on health :duh

Yeah that's when you have to fire away potions. It's a _____! Not to mention Fang will start to randomly attack parts that you aren't ready for her to attack. Then once you finally get him staggered at the end he has the ability to quickly exit out of it. So you only get a few good hits in. What a bastardo!

Yeah that's when you have to fire away potions. It's a _____! Not to mention Fang will start to randomly attack parts that you aren't ready for her to attack. Then once you finally get him staggered at the end he has the ability to quickly exit out of it. So you only get a few good hits in. What a bastardo!

I got down to just him this time. I made a couple extra paridgms...that helped

I took a break yesterday and don't think I will play tonight either. Im about 30 hours in and I need a break. :lol

Yeah. I had to take a break last weekend. It definitely helps.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Onward to chapter 12.

Back