Final Fantasy XIII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're almost done. :D Though I was about to pull my hair out in 13 - it's just one battle after another...after another...after another. I couldn't wait for it to be over with. :lol

Yeah I had a feeling it would end up that way. Thats why I will call it a new day tomorrow. Long games like this really aren't my thing. FF is probably the only game I will play this much in a single player format. They really test my patience.

I'm still on level farmin' away. I got a few things level 4

Keep on farming man! The end boss is a _____! Well I beat it! Not sure I really get what all was going on. This game = :google What a pain in the arse! The story was kinda lame. I prefer 10. Anyways glad I'm done with it. Time to trade it in tomorrow for MLB the show.

I do have a question. When I beat the final boss it said crystalarium expanded. What the hell is the point to that if I beat the game? :lol Can you start a new game with the characters you built up? If so I bet that's cool to just breeze through the game just to watch the story again. I have no clue what the hell happened at the end. :dunno

Keep on farming man! The end boss is a _____! Well I beat it! Not sure I really get what all was going on. This game = :google What a pain in the arse! The story was kinda lame. I prefer 10. Anyways glad I'm done with it. Time to trade it in tomorrow for MLB the show.

The Show is awesome hit me up if you want to play a game.

The Show is awesome hit me up if you want to play a game.

I've read good things. I have to see what I have to trade in. Can't afford to spend 1 cent on a game right now. But I really want this game! If I get it I definately will hit you up. I saw on FB that you were playing it.

I do have a question. When I beat the final boss it said crystalarium expanded. What the hell is the point to that if I beat the game? :lol Can you start a new game with the characters you built up? If so I bet that's cool to just breeze through the game just to watch the story again. I have no clue what the hell happened at the end. :dunno

Yeah that ending was kind of a WTF moment for me too. Not super impressed. Visuals were outstanding - but I have to say I liked even FF X-2 better than this one.

I'm not sure if you can keep your crystalarium level if you start a new game. I think it's if you want to go back to different areas and either try to get all those Cyth-stones and do more farming. :dunno

Yeah that ending was kind of a WTF moment for me too. Not super impressed. Visuals were outstanding - but I have to say I liked even FF X-2 better than this one.

I'm not sure if you can keep your crystalarium level if you start a new game. I think it's if you want to go back to different areas and either try to get all those Cyth-stones and do more farming. :dunno

If that's the case then this game is trade in fodder. Glad I played it and the story kept me going. However, I'm still like "WTF just happened?" :lol

Back