FigureFun: Black Warrior (Selene from Underworld)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another Selene figure! Looks pretty good I think
1-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

will this be available ?

The sculpt looks pretty nice especially the hair, but I don't really see Kate in there. I could work with it as a base though.

The outfit already looks to fall short of the Phicen and Figure Fun version

That's the closest to Kate we've seen I think - but the clothes don't have the detail of the others.

Yup, that's what I was thinking. The sculpt is magnificent! The outfit though looks cheap compared to the other two. Hopefully they'll fix that and be at least close to the same quality as the others.

And that big zipper has got to go.

Last edited:
So THREE pirate companies creatin' Selene figures and NONE was able to catch the likeness... Nice! -__-

I think the likeness is great on the Kumik.
I think what's throwing it off is the straight hair so she looks more like real life Kate Bekinsdale instead of Kate as Selene with dark wavy Frizzy hair.
Its certainly the best likeness out of any Selene I've seen.

Well I am looking forward to getting a Selene and for me it's the Figure Fun one all the way, the Kumik costume looks cheap and the dolls head sculpt is...well...just that a dolls head.

The Phicen figure is better costume wise but still suffers from 'dolls head'

I have just watched Underworld again and had the 3 Selenes side by side on my monitor at the same time and really the Figure Fun version while not a 'perfect' kate does look much more like the character than the others.

I was thinking same thing
I like none of the heads
but I think the Phicen head is the worst

Thirded.

I've actually been surprised by how many people seem to like the Kumik head. Obviously opinions, vary, but personally I just don't see anything of Kate in there. Sorry. Plus, given how pricey Kumik usually is, I think I'll just stick to the FigureFun one.

I applaud the attention Selene seems to be getting now. If it continues I think the right sculpt will come along eventually.

Doesn't come with many accessories.

Product Specifications

- The 1/6th scale Death Bringer Selene Figurine features:

- Highly detailed head sculpt with removable implanted hair

- KUMIK body with over 30 points of articulations

- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable palms

- Each piece of head sculpt is individually hand crafted and painted

Costume

- (1) Death Bringer Catsuit

- (1) Death Bringer Corset

- (1) Death Bringer Jacket

- (1) pair of Death Bringer Boots

Weapons

- (2) Beretta

If they offered that head sculpt for $60 I'd bite and combine it with phicen, but the current outfit is a turn off (LOL)

anyone else find that the figure fun version looks like Rhona Mitra,
Sonja from the prequel Rise of the Lycans

What the heck does "removeable implanted hair" mean? We can make Kate bald if we like??

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl are they insane? I can't PO w/o see anything but HS?! :monkey4

:lol

They know that's all they have that folks want. They're hoping ppl pull the trigger just by the HS. They know if they show more, it'll scare potential costumes away :lol

Back