FigureFun: Black Warrior (Selene from Underworld)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody going to actually buy the figure or is everyone going to wait until Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot and other eBayers part it all out?? This could be the best 'worst-selling' figure of all time.

I'll probably buy the figurefun version, as an absolutely exact likeness to Kate Beckinsale isn't that important to me, as long as the spirit of Selene is captured! Plus, the only phicen female I've had so far, snapped like a dry twig when I tried to pose it!

Is anybody going to actually buy the figure or is everyone going to wait until Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot and other eBayers part it all out?? This could be the best 'worst-selling' figure of all time.

:goodpost: I agree, think I will wait until they are parted out and pick up the bits I need. Then just wait for a decent HS to come out.

I want to see the back of the Figure fun coat. The Phicen tench has that elaborate design, This was never on the original underworld coat. Im thininking from one of the later sequels?

This is artwork for the first movie and it has the elaborate design on the coat.

selene-from-underworld-vs-alice-from-resident-evil-22506.jpg

Found this photo, but not sure from what movie. It was posted Sep 9 2006, 06:53 AM on https://www.scifihero.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=168
82_1.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, the HS is not great at all, the accessories though are good. The closest HS so far in my opinion is the one I got here around a year ago:

IMG_4484.jpg

Those of you looking for replacement heads, what about ZKULPTOR's Selene head?? I know there was a bit of a kerfluffle over the sculpted hair, but other than that, was it ever finished??

Wow, I WAS gonna get this but at that price its has way too many faults Id have to try and fix for me to justify that kinda loot.

Back