1/6 Figure Station - Peggy Carter Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw this on Facebook and was just put up for preorder. Gotta say that this is actually a pretty cool headsculpt for what's out there. So I thought I'd share.

ce261954b3ac3a1d74b459b498e10727.jpg

Great effort, as people have been clamoring for a Peggy figure as mentioned, but I just don't see the likeness there. Hair is pretty spot on though.

IMG_1539.JPG

Peggy-Carter.jpg

Agreed with everyone else. The hair looks great, and considering the lack of Peggy sculpts it's alright, but I don't see Hayley Atwell in there. I see Kate Mara, more than anyone else :lol

Kate-Mara-jpg.jpg

Joy Snyder killed that likeness three years ago and that head is still available from them. This isn't even close.

You can get it unpainted for $45. Never understood the dislike for her paintwork. Her eyes are just as good if not better than more popular painters. Hair line is always neat with nice transitions. If there is a weakness it is thier lack of photography skills. I'm constantly surprised when the item in hand always looks better than the pictures. My priority is always likeness first so people who care more about the paintjob may not be as satisfied with her work as I am.

I just saw this on Facebook and was just put up for preorder. Gotta say that this is actually a pretty cool headsculpt for what's out there. So I thought I'd share.

ce261954b3ac3a1d74b459b498e10727.jpg

:clap :clap :clap

Now we just need the rest, full female body w/ Peggy outfit and my TFA collection will feel complete.

From what I've seen on the One Sixth Kit facebook group today, they're going to be working on a Peggy sculpt and an outfit soon, so hopefully that'll be an accurate likeness! Plus, outfit!

You can get it unpainted for $45. Never understood the dislike for her paintwork. Her eyes are just as good if not better than more popular painters. Hair line is always neat with nice transitions. If there is a weakness it is thier lack of photography skills. I'm constantly surprised when the item in hand always looks better than the pictures. My priority is always likeness first so people who care more about the paintjob may not be as satisfied with her work as I am.

For some reason her flesh tones always seem too doll-like to me. And for $150 I really need Hot Toys quality in the paintwork. Having said that, I would spend the $150 if she ever gave us a Sarah Michelle Gellar. With all the other celebrity likenesses she's done--she's even done Alan Alda!--it seems strange to me that she never tackled Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Back