Figure of the Year 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to go for bvs batman. Not got my Donnie yet tho, according to my tracking I should have him tomorrow tho.
Im as excited to get that as I was batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooo.....after an exhausting reread of the thread, subtracting dupe votes and so on this is the recounted final result for the 2016 Figure of the Year:

Final Result:

The Sideshow Freaks Figure of the Year is: Hot Toys Batman Vs Superman: Batman

Figure of the Year Poll:
Hot Toys Batman Vs Superman: Batman 30
NECA TMNT Donatello 22
QMX Star Trek: Captain Kirk 15
Hot Toys Deadpool 15
Hot Toys Ant-Man 7
Hot Toys Iron Man 2: War Machine MK1 Diecast 6
Hot Toys Star Wars Rey & BB8 5
Blitzway Fight Club Tyler Durden 4
VTS Wasteland Ranger 4
Worldbox Resident Evil: Nemesis 2
NECA Aliens: Vasquez 2
Hot Toys Iron Man MK45 2
DamToys Universal Soldier Luc Deveraux 2
Hot Toys Batman Vs Superman: Armored Batman 2
Hot Toys Star Wars: Sandtrooper 1
Hot Toys Civil War: Battling Captain America 1
Hot Toys BvsS Black Chrome Armored Batman 1
ThreeA Transformers: Optimus Prime 1
Asmus LOTR: Mouth of Sauron 1
NECA Alien 3 Ripley 1
Hot Toys Star Wars: Obi Wan 1
Hot Toys Terminator Genysis: T-800 Guardian 1
Hot Toys Star Wars Boba Fett 1
Sideshow Collectibles Darth Maul 1
Star Ace Underworld Selene 1
Hot Toys Batman Vs Superman: Knightmare Batman 1
ThreeZero Beserk Guts 1
Hot Toys Civil War: Black Widow 1
ThreeZero's Fallout 4 T-45 1
Asmus LOTR: Gandalf 1
AX2 Boom #3 Smith Baker 1
Hot Toys Pepper Potts and Mark IX 1
NECA 1/4 Hulk 1
Hot Toys Black Panther 1

A big thank to everyone who voted and contributed: bunnyfreaks, goatchumby, BH8957, SoGS, adev, evilface, 5x10, fistfulmetal, riggsmcClane, hypnobrett, dvd1, davejames, BrooklynWolf X, Biojex, potato, slikkerias, RogueRunner, xJose90x, dominishin, Ex-Parrot, snakeeyes171, Snake Plissken, dario2739, Black Knight, Giant Sloar jacerc130, GDZILLA95, Stark Resilient, Schurrzy, spoophmaniac, Bezzerkerr, The Clown Prince of Crime, Keegan, O.S.O, jal76, Johnny Utah, sj2106, ThaMENACING1, preeny101, gr3nd3l, Bo Shrek, Wor-Gar, justaguy, The Skull, Joe Scorpio, Aliaz, RIDDICK, Cocoboloboy, ApeManRyan, Megacolor, Knightstalker, big guy, spindrift, Sybeck1, boylost99, Fremen, TurdFurgusonsHat, BagginsOfBagEnd, SnakeDoctor, Billion, Dru_s, Lejuan, Lawrence, Stephen Gentile, InebriatedGnome, GeneralZodLives, AgentBatman, Craig Walker, jffhdgs345, greygoose, subzro, HeubertMichael, ebor, jedijim3002, xvsopx, Tourist, Avenger, Positron, ArtDamage, Futotta_Neko, Karnis, gabejr25, therealjondoe, TheDarkKnight_NL, Crowbar, medicomsucks, ink, batman232, GodzillaSpawn, cablecommander, I Am Toys, Medusoid, fosing, Sueikakyju, ZaCHw117, Kvothe, Dellyboy, creasy, Autumn Thunder, c2close, Dino_Ranger_White, Tesio, MikeyTheKid, Flintty, Cicada17, afaninfull, Scifi67, Sardo Numspa, jonoomorgan, darthkush, Laney74, xipotec, trav99ss, jzerby00, SilverStar17, sixxshooter, Mr. EcKo, Platty, BurningRage, Vortex, ZombieGuy13, Josette, FlyAndFight, Shawpaw, Underworld54, Star Puffs, DioramaMaker, KerotanFrog, GMan022, shells075, RThorn, lieutenant dan

Thanks guys :grouphug
Xiptec said he would make a thread for posting photos of the Winner, runner up and second Runner up, if he does, I'll be giving away a POP Funko of the winner to the best photo, if anyone else wants to contribute prizes just PM me, and if anyone wants to follow me on Instagram that would be really appreciated :)

Alright, now I gotta buy Batman and Donny :lol

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Batman really was a great figure. I'm not mad it won. Donatello earned more than I thought he would (as this is a 1/6 club). So, glad to see others enjoying him as much as I am.

Donny gave batman run for his money. For a while there I though Donny might over take Batman for FOTY. :lol Thanks Xiptec and Brainiac for starting this thread. Good job fellas! :clap

Can't complain about BVS Batman taking the #1 spot. Great looking figure
It is a great looking figure, hard to find a bad photo of him :)
Batman really was a great figure. I'm not mad it won. Donatello earned more than I thought he would (as this is a 1/6 club). So, glad to see others enjoying him as much as I am.
Donny really held his own in this one, and the runners up were QMX and NECA, thats really cool :clap but HT did a great job on Bats and theres a lot of Bat fans here :)
Donny gave batman run for his money. For a while there I though Donny might over take Batman for FOTY. :lol Thanks Xiptec and Brainiac for starting this thread. Good job fellas! :clap
You're welcome :duff Xipotec did great starting this :clap
Greatness has been witnessed.​

The game is rigged folks.
:violin

Congrats on Batman surprised only one HT in the top 3 opened my eyes to more companies. Also thanks to Xipotec for making the thread and Brainiac for keeping tally. How long for the photo contest?

BVS Batman a deserved winner. Awesome figure, best I own right now. I feel Donatello would have won had he been released globally.

Congrats on Batman surprised only one HT in the top 3 opened my eyes to more companies. Also thanks to Xipotec for making the thread and Brainiac for keeping tally. How long for the photo contest?
It should be soon, I would make it but Xipotec said he would and I don't want to steal his idea :lol

For now :monkey3
BVS Batman a deserved winner. Awesome figure, best I own right now. I feel Donatello would have won had he been released globally.
The Bat fans really invaded the thread there :lol but a lot of people seemed really impressed with him, including me :)
Great job on the tallying and shout-outs, Brainiac :duff

eXxhLOm.gif

Thanks to Brainiac for keeping up with this better than I ever could.

Been a long few weeks at work, followed by sickness.

The Picture thread for the top 3 winners will begin tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Batman definitely deserves his place....

Thanks to Brainiac for keeping up with this better than I ever could.

Been a long few weeks at work, followed by sickness.

The Picture thread for the top 3 winners will begin tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Batman definitely deserves his place....
Any idea how long the photo contest will last?

Oh well, I'm quite happy with myself.
I got my Donatello 1/4 today and just managed to get a blitzway Tyler durden from Hong Kong at a great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back