Figure of the Year 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't Michael Crawford take votes for figure of the year ? I don't recall seeing it this year . We need something official .
Well this can be the Official Sideshow Freaks FOTY Award, all we need is an official approval from Darklord Dave and approval by the majority of mods

I'm guessing, I actually have no idea if something like that can be made official :lol

Well after seeing what figures you can choose from in the Poppies...I choose not to vote there.....

This thread captures the feel of the community , that I personally feel, has the best taste and judgement in the 1/6 world......(sometimes too much judgement).

I couldn't care less if it's "Official" or not. I just like hearing the other freaks opinions on the best work done this year.....

I personally have gained a new respect for a few figures that were sort of off my radar. (companies as well).

Well after seeing what figures you can choose from in the Poppies...I choose not to vote there.....

This thread captures the feel of the community , that I personally feel, has the best taste and judgement in the 1/6 world......(sometimes too much judgement).

I couldn't care less if it's "Official" or not. I just like hearing the other freaks opinions on the best work done this year.....

I personally have gained a new respect for a few figures that were sort of off my radar. (companies as well).

:goodpost:

:exactly::goodpost:
Couldn't agree more :)

Last year was just as bad

Tyler Durden

d21f2b1d302ec72181dcb6a7f692dec3.jpg

So tempted to pick this guy up. Bliztway nailed Brad Pitt sculpt. Very impressive

Do it! You will not regret it! As others have commented the available figures are already thinning out and this seems poised to become a heavily sought after figure in the after-market!

Get figure...I concur ........BLitzway made a stellar Pitt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My purchases in 2016, and 2017, are limited to what I'm most interested in. My pick for figure of the year would be the armored bat man, funny because I didn't like the movie, and I couldn't afford to get the figure. I'm a big fan of the design though, if I were rich, I would have got both versions. I had the Tyler Durden on order and cancelled last minute, that would be been my 2nd pick.

The best thing I got was the slave Leia kit and a phicen body, even though the boobs are huge...which is something I can overlook as far as flaws go. :)

Hot toys Black Panther, the new Sideshow Maul, neca Donnie and neca Kratos for me

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back