Figure 王 (King) Feature on Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may try to keep going but understanding what's written and actually putting into English are two very differen things! Perhaps if any of you have questions you can just post the relevant sections/pages and myself or EighthSamurai can help out. Also, a lot of this stuff is nothing new and there's a lot of fluff.

Thank you very much,you ve no idea how much myself and countless others appreciate it!!

That sculpt doesn't look like Jack Sparrow to me. It looks more like Barbossa (undead that is).

it's listed as sparrow, but i agree it doesn't look much like him. maybe they didn't spend too long on the sculpt when they realised the body was too hard to produce.

thanks for the translation niko :rock i like how they mention for that 8 inch pred figure that they thought it would be rude to customers to release it after they'd done so many other preds :dunno and yet they don't mind milking the crap out of some stuff. i'd like to know where it's from though, coz it does say they might release it in 1/6 scale one day.

Resident evil 4: Alice (milla jovovich)

THANK YOU KIND SIR! :clap

Thought it looked RE but I couldn't place it. Still don't think I've seen a pic of that figure yet either...hmmm.

Your prize for answering?

TA DA!

:chew:banana:chew:banana

THANK YOU KIND SIR! :clap

Thought it looked RE but I couldn't place it. Still don't think I've seen a pic of that figure yet either...hmmm.

Your prize for answering?

TA DA!

:chew:banana:chew:banana

:hi5:

so where can i buy this magazine??

There's a guy selling it on ebay for $50. Nuts.

I downloaded the images, good enough for me.

Someone said before that Hot Toys are releasing a book with similar content, like an exhibition catalog for their 10th anniversary event, I think it would makes sense just to hold off for that rather than go to any great trouble or expense for this magazine.

Where is this 'OMG' character getting his information from though, I don't know...

HT is doing a product bible (Hardcover may be?) and should be ready for the tokyo show, hopefully I can get one.

I just picked this issue up at my local Kinokuniya and snagged an extra copy. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM. Not trying to make a buck - just asking what I paid (around $17) plus postage costs (preferably within US).

Just found this-

The authoritative Japanese magazine Figure King – The Hot Toys issue is just released! In this issue, Figure King will have its first-of-its-kind groundbreaking 45-page in-depth coverage to celebrate Hot Toys 10th anniversary, proudly featuring individual interviews of our key members and Hot Toys’ supporters, almost all of our products, projects highlight, some behind-the-scene of Avatar and the 10th anniversary exclusives, etc.

Here’s the magazine cover for your preview! Hot Toys fans, please grab a copy and celebrate the Hot Toys decade with us!

image001.jpg

pick up a copy where? its a japanese magazine its not like I can just walk into wal-mart and get one.

Back