Figure 王 (King) Feature on Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mag looked pretty cool. Didn't see any prototype pics on the Mark V. Wondering if it is still going to be done. Anyway, Yulli and Song look freakin' hot. :D

Awesome, looks like a pic of Alice from RE in there and the Avatar body for scale referance.

Makes me wish there was a similar publication in English. Can't read Japanese. I might just head out to the closest Kinokuniya bookstore to buy a copy of this mag if available though. It's the most we've ever seen of the behind-the-scenes stuff.

Makes me wish there was a similar publication in English. Can't read Japanese. I might just head out to the closest Kinokuniya bookstore to buy a copy of this mag if available though. It's the most we've ever seen of the behind-the-scenes stuff.

Yeah, I will do the same, but problem is Kinokuniya gets their Japanese periodicals a few weeks after they hit the stands in Japan. Luckily, the ToyWorld people do hi-res scans of the full mag (flaunting international copyright laws). I read Japanese and will try to translate when it's posted.

Yeah, I will do the same, but problem is Kinokuniya gets their Japanese periodicals a few weeks after they hit the stands in Japan. Luckily, the ToyWorld people do hi-res scans of the full mag (flaunting international copyright laws). I read Japanese and will try to translate when it's posted.

Much appreciated if you could! Seems like a lot of work though. Long article. :duff

Just found this-

The authoritative Japanese magazine Figure King – The Hot Toys issue is just released! In this issue, Figure King will have its first-of-its-kind groundbreaking 45-page in-depth coverage to celebrate Hot Toys 10th anniversary, proudly featuring individual interviews of our key members and Hot Toys’ supporters, almost all of our products, projects highlight, some behind-the-scene of Avatar and the 10th anniversary exclusives, etc.

Here’s the magazine cover for your preview! Hot Toys fans, please grab a copy and celebrate the Hot Toys decade with us!

image001.jpg

i just bought a copy of this. probably won't get it in hand for a while, but looking forward to reading what these guys have to say. a pretty cool little souvenir too.

i just bought a copy of this. probably won't get it in hand for a while, but looking forward to reading what these guys have to say. a pretty cool little souvenir too.

You know you shouldn't have said that... you will now get in the region of about two million PM's! :slap

You know you shouldn't have said that... you will now get in the region of about two million PM's! :slap

:lol i WISH i was that popular.

did i say read? i meant cutting out pictures of the hot toys from the magazine and gluing them to my naked body while listening to "goodbye horses."

(that should keep them away :wink1:)

Someone please translate! One the page where it shows the body types, what does it say?? Does it say that they will be releasing the Type 6,7 and 8 bodies?? That would be too awesome.

Someone please translate! One the page where it shows the body types, what does it say?? Does it say that they will be releasing the Type 6,7 and 8 bodies?? That would be too awesome.

the intro just seems to talk about how they match body types for each character as it's just as important to the representation. i think that part of the feature is just talking about the various types they've used in the past. doubt we'll see a release.

the intro just seems to talk about how they match body types for each character as it's just as important to the representation. i think that part of the feature is just talking about the various types they've used in the past. doubt we'll see a release.

That's what I feared...

Sucks to have to pay $80+ for a Royce/Comedian body via ebay. Seriously, Hot Toys could make a killing selling that body.

Back