Action Figure Figma - Bloodborne: The Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am all about this! It looks fantastic. I wish I could afford the statues but they are so outrageously expensive. What I really want though is for someone to make a 1/6 figure of the Hunter!

It was on display at WF in Japan yesterday.

image.jpeg

I preordered from amiami but it's on hlj too. If you order from the Maxfactory shop you get a little extra messengers. I do wish he was a bit bigger though. 15cm is a bit small to pack in all that detail. I know it won't happen but some figures of the beasts would be awesome.

I am all about this! It looks fantastic. I wish I could afford the statues but they are so outrageously expensive. What I really want though is for someone to make a 1/6 figure of the Hunter!

I'm with you man, I'd buy a hunter with two coats (one as this figure has and one with the extra blood cloth wrapped around the shoulders), Ellieen, and Lady Maria of the clock tower. I'd of course buy more but those would be the obvious top three figures from the game I'd get.

I preordered from amiami but it's on hlj too. If you order from the Maxfactory shop you get a little extra messengers. I do wish he was a bit bigger though. 15cm is a bit small to pack in all that detail. I know it won't happen but some figures of the beasts would be awesome.

I see a cross-over display in my future.... gonna have to have him fighting a NECA alien queen or something..

Oh man, it would be. Like you said, it would never happen though.

Back